"Your going to do just fine now go out there and knock them dead" Sebastián says patting you on your shoulder with a smrik on his face

"Now the moment you've all been waiting for StrikeForces on The one the only (Y/N) (L/N)" The crowed erupts in roars as your theme hits (Your fave song).

You walk out and give a wave to the crowd posing while doing it you see a kid sitting front row yelling your name so you kneel down and take your shades off and put them on the kid before walking towards the announcer and taking the mic.

Before you speak you take out another pair of sunglasses and put them on before speaking. "How the hell is everyone doing today" you ask the crowed "I love you (Y/N)" you hear a fan say.

"I love you to hell I love all of you I want to thank the board and the committee for having me host this illustrious event we even have the former two time champ here can we get a hand for Daniel Laursso and Larusso auto for sponsoring this event." You say clapping while gesturing to Daniel and his family.

"With that being said lets introduce all the dojos competing in the tournament" you announce the dojos until

"Now making their grand comeback" Before you can finish your inturpted by Cobra Kai chanting the name of their dojo while jogging out and taking their spot on the mat, their entrance earns a huge pop from the crowed "Lets hear it for Cobra Kai you yell trying to hype the crowed up, you glance back at Sam who was looking at Miguel with a sad look on her face.

"And last but not least fighting unaffiliated from North Hills Robby Keene" you announce Robby made his way out you recognized he was the boy who Miguel tried to attack.

"Now Let's get reeeady toooo Rumbleee" you say trying to make the event more dramatic.

The first fight was Miguel against some other kid before the fight Miguel's sensei Johnny whispered something in his ear while looking at Larusso after Miguel got in position for the maneuver that Daniel
made famous even pulling off the point with it which makes Johnny smirk at Daniel.

The competition continues to go on with Miguel and Hawk making it to the semifinals no surprise there you thought , what was surprising was that Robby actually made it too, Daniel really did a good job training him you thought.

Luckily Miguel kicked the taste out of Xanders mouth after his talk about inclusiveness "Its those type of people that probably got my show canned" you thought to yourself. Next fight was Hawk vs Robby Keene.

The fight begins fast with Hawk quickly scoring the first point before the second round began Daniel shouted some words of encouragement to Robby telling him to remember what he learned.

This seems to work because soon Robby scores the point against Hawk some words are exchanged between the two before Hawk kicks Robby in the back of his shoulder casueing Robby to fall to the ground in pain.