Halloween Party

This class is so boring you thought to yourself as you let out a heavy sigh. eventually the teacher gave the class group work and you were paired with Miguel. "So what are you going as to the Halloween dance" he asks curiously you ponder for a second before replying "I don't know yet I haven't given it much thought how about you.

"My mom and my yaya are making me a Deadpool costume" "That sounds cool dude, how's the dojo going by the way. "Its... going I mean Sensei is having trouble finding students I'm like the only one but I'm sure we'll find some people. "Thats the spirt Diaz" you say patting him on the shoulder as you two get back to work.

During lunch the guidance counselor was giving a presentation about bullying, she wasn't so discreet about who she was talking  about. It was obvious to you and the other kids that she was taking about Eli who've you only met once he didn't say much but he seemed cool, it was Demetri who was the annoying one in your opinion.

The counselor also went on about rules for costumes and what kids should wear so not to offend anyone. All you could think was that you'd want to be anywhere else but here.

You were at your locker getting getting ready to leave when "Hey (Y/n)" you turn to see its Sam. "Oh hey wassup Sam" you say closing your locker. "Nothing it's just seeing wassup with you, you going to the dance. she asks curiously.

"You know I have to Yas would probably kill me if I didn't" you say as you both laugh "By the way how was the whole Kyler meeting your parents thing" you ask curiously. Sam looks around before answering she sighs before speaking "It went ok I think he might have lost some points with my Dad because he didn't eat the sushi that he bought not that he had any points with him to begin with" she says chuckling.

"How about you have your parents met Yasmine yet" Sam says teasingly while poking you in the chest "They've met her but they think she's phoney" you say laughing which makes Sam laugh as well "You're parents seem very intuitive" "Hey their the ones who decided to put me into acting and Martial Arts so I'd say they are" you say smirking.

Sam gets a devious grin on her face "Did they forsee your show ending" she said playfully. You put your hand on your chest pretending to be hurt "Low blow Larousso low blow, and besides "StrikeForce" Won me like 2 Emmys and 1 Teen Choice award".

Sam giggles at this "I'm aware litsen I have to get going but we should definitely hang sometime" "Definitely" you reply with a smirk.

When you arrived home you grabbed a quick bite and decided it'll be a good idea to surf the web for a costume to wear for the Halloween dance. Yes going as one of the Characters you've played did cross your mind,but at the same time alot of people already thought you were vain and arrogant so you didn't want to give them that satisfaction.

You kept scrolling until you came across the perfect costume "Thats it' you say with a smirk on your face.

Halloween Party....

You walk into the Halloween party dressed as Bruce Lee from his movie Game of Death,

You see Miguel, Elie and Demetri and decided to say hi to them "Hey guys nice costumes" you say gesturing to them "Thanks man you too" Miguel said fist bumping you

You see Miguel, Elie and Demetri and decided to say hi to them "Hey guys nice costumes" you say gesturing to them "Thanks man you too" Miguel said fist bumping you." After talking to them for a while you saw Daniel there who was a chaperone apparently and thought you'd say hi to him before finding Yasmine and the others.

"Mr Larousso how are you" you say shaking his hand "Well if it isn't our resident movie star" Daniel says chuckling "I take it Sam didn't mention I'd be here" "You know she left that detail out" you say chuckling.

"I'd figure love the costume by the way Game of Death was one of my favorite movies." "Thankyou, I was gonna come as one of the characters I played but enough people already think I'm narcissistic. Daniel chuckles at this. After a couple of minutes you finish talking to him and go find Yasmine.

"(Y/N) babe come here were finna go live" Yasmine said gesturing you over to the group which contained her Sam,Moon Kyler and his friends. Afterwards Sam and Kyler went off to do God knows what while you and Yasmine were being not so pg 13 on the dance floor "Hey babe can you get me some punch" Yasmine said whispering into your ear.

"Of course wait here" you say kissing her on the lips before you leave to get her punch. When you get back you see Sam talking to her. "Hey Sam,what's going on Yas" "Wait for it" Yasmine says with a devious smirk on her face.

All of a sudden your phone went off with a video message of Aisha eating with the caption "The Buffet Table is Under Attack" making everyone in the gym laugh while also making Aisha leave embarrassed while Yasmine mockingly waves bye to her.

After the Halloween party You, Yasmine, Sam and Kyler decided to go get a bite at a diner. "Did you see the look on her face" Yasmine said laughing, "Hell yeah you got her good Yas" Kyler replied obnoxiously as he put his hand around Sam's shoulder.

"I didn't think Yasmine could be this cruel.. I mean sure you knew she was popular and had a mean streak according to Eli, but you didn't think she'd do this" You said thinking to yourself part of you chalked it up to girls being girls.

After dropping off Yasmine you went home, while surfing the web you saw the live stream from earlier "Oh how the mighty have fallen, going from staring in movies and shows to attending a high-school dance" you thought to yourself. What ever happens next you can't even predict.