EXPLAINING THINGS

Hi there! This "chapter" is just here to elaborate on some things that were a bit unclear. Let's get started!

1: Ingesting light magic pills/painkillers do not usually create another life form. The only reason why Aelin was created was because Jennette was in the same womb. The light magic reacted negatively to the black magic, making it clump together, thus forming Aelin. It only created a life form because the black magic Anastacius used was purposely made for creating an artificial life form

2: The reason why I specified that the creature that approached Aelin was a moth was because I wanted to put in a little hidden joke about how moths are attracted to light and Aelin is literally a clump of light magic lmao

3: Although Aelin does not have blue eyes and instead has emerald/green eyes, his eyes are still jeweled, so if anyone were to ever see his eyes, they would know he has royal blood.

4: Roger Alpheus refused to raise Aelin because he's a WIMP. He knows that he could raise Aelin in secret, but he thinks it's "too high of a risk." (Bro u can literally hide his hair with magic like u did with Jennette u coward)

5: Cloaked dude called Aelin "little bird" because Aelin means Aelin means "moonlight" and "halo" or "strength", "little bird", "desired", "torch", "beautiful", "light", "bright" and "shining"

6: At this point, I'm pretty sure y'all have figured out who the cloaked guy is, so I'll just make it more obvious. Even though Aelin didn't wake up, he could feel that someone was in his room due to magic residue, especially black magic residue. Aelin also had an echo thought of what the cloaked guy said because cloaked man's black magic is linked to Aelin's being.

Alright, that's all I need to clear up I think, if u have anything else u want me to clear up, feel free to comment!

Take care of yourselves, stay safe, and hydrate!

Kiwii, out!
-🥝