WASSUPPP ITS PART THREE

Start writing your story

(hey bitties its me. back. again. I BET YOU'RE EXCITED 😝I know I am. So I got really bored one day , aka today, and just decided to reread this story. it made me laugh a lot and i hope it made yous laugh too. after reading it i decided to wanted to write another part because you know im such a professional. anyways that's what im doing now. let's get to the real thing. enjoy👹👹 ps; i know there is only on person reading this rn but don't talk about it H. let me live my wattpad fantasy of being a famous writer😭😭😭)

It was a few years later (I SHOWED UP HERE AND THEY STILL TE- sorry ill stop) on September 13th. Yes, you read that right. IT'S NEILS BIRTHDAY WHAT WHAT!! The boys decided to host a party for him, at Zen's house. Even though Harry and Zach broke up because Z found out H was cheating on him, they both are still apart of the friend group. They decided to have no hard feelings, and Zen even started to secretly hookup with Lima. They didn't really seem to like each other but it did the trick i guess. So nyways they were at this party for neil, and they are playing 'guess that (this is where I stopped writing months ago and I'm picking up rn) thing touching my face.

Neil is about to put his left butt cheek on harreh's right face cheek, when someone knocks at the door. Neil jumps up and screams "OMG YOU GUYS GOT ME A STRIPPER?? BEST. BIRTHDAY. EVERRRRRRRRR." He runs to the door and opens it. It is in fact not a stripper. It's that stupid stupid (sky-fi show) vampire bitch. who even knows her name? Neil sure can't remember. Neil groans in frustration and runs away, leaving the door open with oval still standing there. Zen gets curious and walks over to the door and finds his secret secret lover😱😱
The randomly start playing charades and everyone just stares at them in shock. Herry's jaw does not leave the floor. And then in the middle of the game the jump each other's bones. They can't contain themselves, even though they were supposed to be a secret. Well okivja wanted to keep it a secret, but z did it on purpose to get back at harry. He was still secretly in love with h which is why he got with olive in the first place, but now he is actually starting to live her.