Danielle Tombkeeper

Danielle Tombkeeper

She is a normal girl, other than the fact she is the ^master^ of death, her father told her rumors of other masters and their elements, such as light, air, water, fire, etc.

She tends to move around a lot due to her father's job, but she manages and is happy, she knows how to control her powers and even can fight off evil if she so happens to move into a crime filled town.

One day she was bored so she joined one of her favorite fandom's lore website things under the guise of "Lady Life" as the irony of her death powers. During her talking/debating and viewing the fandom's things, she met "Demon of Death", the two started talking and soon began playing games together, streaming together and became the power duo known as "Life and Death" 

The irony being "Life" would speak of death and "Death" would speak about life, they grew closer despite never seeing each other's faces, and then one day Dani asked her friend/crush out through song (will type lyrics I made momentarily)

He accepted! which became the hit of their fanbase, EVERYONE was talking about it

The hype was real until about 2 weeks later Life had to move again so she told Death and her fans she was moving again, so she wouldn't be on for a while 

Death streamed alone for awhile

Dani moves to Ninjago City (Movie verse) and gets her things in order, sadly one of her items for her streaming setup was destroyed in the move so she has to buy a new one before she can stream again, but it can't be shipped for a while at the very least a month. 

She sadly lets streaming go for a bit and focuses more on school (she's already smart, and does focus on school, like homework before stream but more so now)

At her new school she meets the town victim Lloyd Garmadon, and befriends him, they get along and hang out a lot while she waits for her stuff to be shipped so she can talk to D (that is what she calls Death, he calls her L, for Life) she tried to talk to him on discord but remembered he barely used the app (-_-/XD)

Soon she realizes, or thinks at least that Lloyd has a crush on her so she confronts him about it and he tells her that no he doesn't, he's already secretly seeing someone and that she just reminded him of his gf, which Dani is fine with, cause despite being compared to the secret girlfriend, if this girl treats her BFF right, she's fine with the GF 

Once she gets her piece, she quickly sets up her stream and surprises D who was streaming.

D was ecstatic (side note they use voice changers, so no one recognizes them) and soon they started talking, their chat chiming in and all that, until Dani mentions her friend and his secret crush and how he compared her to the gf.

D goes deathly quiet which worries Dani, so she prods at him to talk, he only goes mute on stream and their chatting app. She's worried she messed up so is a bit frantic. 

Lloyd texts her and she fumbles with her phone (another side note they don't use face cams) and reads the text 

{you're Lady Life?} 

Is all it says, and she blinks texting back 

{yes? How did you know?} 

Lloyd texted back a single picture showing him peace signing the camera and his set up.... Demon of Death's set up and she squeals on stream, (because she's not muted) 

Death comes back snorting, and they tell the chat that they've known each other Irl for the past 3-4 months and have been friends without realizing it

[Song]

Hey, hey, hey

I just wanted to say

You make my heart beat fast

I don't know how long it'll last

But i want you to know

It's alright if you say no

Hey, hey, hey I think I really like you~

Even though your face could be anywho

I maybe even wanna marry you~

And know when i say this is true

So, what do you say?

Can I take your last name?

Can dance with you in your living room?

Can I scream it to the rooftops that i love you?

What else can I sa~ay?

Other than will you please sta~ay?

Cause love you