Best Friends

Most people have a best friend, who doesn't? That person that is basically always with you, like a gum stucked in your shoe. That person that makes you realize who you are and why are you so special. I'm really lucky to say that I have 7, seven different kind of best friends. All of them with completely different kind of personalities, like you ask any girl in school and she will say "I don't know how those girls ended up together, like they didn't even talk with each other in primary", just knowing that I hated like three of my best friends eight years ago, you would think I'm nuts. And I probably am. We have of everything, from nerds, geeks, readers, and gamers to bronies and directioners. Vegies, chocolate lovers , diet ones and meat fans.  Whovians, Potterheads, and Sherlockians, plus Ringers. Yup. Who am I? Probably the rational part as you can say, with the simple fact they call me mother you can understand. But I loose papers when you talk about actors, just a hormonal explosion (talking to you Hiddleston), every body has a week point. Returning to the main point, those  girls are  the world to me. The funniest, lovely, caring, intelligent and craziest persons you'll ever met.  

Funniest

They will just make you explode from laught in Math class. Someone drew the ending of the  world and the other one added a fucking TARDIS. Allons-y my friends.

Craziest

They will shout outside your house just because they are lazy to ask the number. (Obviously not an experience...)

Lovely and Caring

Willl try to make you feel better in any kind of possible way, even though they don't understand a shit of what's happening.  (Zayn's matter)

Intelligent

The ones that will give you advice of anything you have doubts with. The ones that ask how they ended up there, and find that they might be a little crazy, because they don't want to run away.

That dear readers are my best friends. They are not perfect,  but I love them. They are my sisters, part of my family, part of my life. Always.

So, what kind of best friends do you have?  Comment what do you want me to write  next time :)

"A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else"- Unknown.