Just My luck

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▂▂

The weekend was finally up and it was time for you to head back to Hyogo and you were sad because you don't get to see your family often and none of your sisters go to your school.

"Y/n you got all your stuff packed." You mom asked for the tenth time." Yes ma, I got everything thing." I'm gonna miss you so much." She said as she prepped you with kisses." You made your way to your car. You put your bag in the back and turned the car on.

"Y/nnnnnnnnn I'm gonna miss you." Desiree whined, while hugging you so tight."I'm gonna miss you too ig,(making this face 🙄)" take me with you so I don't have to take care of teens."She said." But your a teen to Dee." I knowww buttt."dragging the word out."But nothing, child move." You pushed her away.

You walked over to your other sisters and gave your hugs and kisses and your goodbyes."LOVE YALLL." You yelled as you got into the car. You heard a lot of byes as you pulled off.

(Time skip)
As you pulled up to the house, you saw another car out in the front and you don't think it's one of Aran's friend, more like more then friend but not official.

You knew Aran was talking to someone but you didn't know who. You got out the car and got your bag out the back and walked up to the door. It didn't click in your head that they would do some funny stuff. You walked in the house and saw another pair of shoes and took your off and went to your room.

Like 5 min later, you heard moaning and I mean like loud ass moaning.(okay Aran we see you 😏)." I need to get the hell out of here." You thought. You pulled out your phone and texted the first name that came to mind and that was, the one and only Sunarin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fox eye🦊

can i swing by

heyy to you too😀, why?

I kinda came home at the wrong time
🥲

Dang, that sure sucks for you

Nigga shut up 🙄

Make me😏😏

Anyways can I come over

Sure ig

Can I get the address

xxx-xxx-xxxx
Now hurry up

An impatient fox are we 😏

Yeah now hurry😫

🏃🏾‍♀️💨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you pulled up to Suna's place, there was another car outside that you have never seen before. You walked up to the door and ranged the door bell. The door opened and a little girl was standing at the door.

"Hey, you must be the girl my brother is always on the phone with." She says with a small smile on her face." Yeah I guess that's me." You say kinda shocked. You heard someone come to the door and it was Suna.

"Hey y/n come in."Suna said while pushing his sister out of the way.

(Small time skip)