Accident

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Friday Morning

"Y/n"

"Y/N!!!

Five more minutes" No you have to get ready to be there to school on time"Fine I'll get up" He walked out your room but he didn't hear any movement"Y/N Get hell up"he yelled from downstairs and then you heard the door slammed. You got up and went to the bathroom and you took a shower. When you were done you went to your dresser and got your uniform and put it on.

You put on some light make up and went straight downstairs.

"Where is my bag" then you saw it on the couch but the bag was a little heavy."What the hell is in this bag some weights or something."You opened up the bag and it was the wrong bag." God damnit Aran" This nigga grabbed to wrong bag" you thought to yourself.

You walked out the house and plugged in your AirPods and listened to you favorite song.

You arrive at the gym and walked in but as you did all eyes were on you and you hated attention." But on one of the boys came up to you"may I help you?"He asked" Oh yes is Aran here" He in the locker room changing, do you want me to get him"Yes please but before you leave, what is your name?"you asked"I'm Kita the team captain" Oh that's cool"

He went to go get Aran." Hey you got my bag" Aran asked" why are you asking me if I had your bag last time I checked you took my bag"You barked back" Anyways do you have the bag yes or no"yes I have the stupid bag" you gave him the bag and he gave you your bag. You said bye to Kita and you left the gym.

(ARAN'S POV)
As you walked out the gym Suna came up to at Aran and asked" Who was that girls"Oh she's my cousin but hands off she's a good one" I never said any of that" suna said" GET BOTH OF YOUR ASSES BACK TO PRACTICE" Kita yelled" they both walk off back to practice."

(BACK TO YOUR POV)
As you were walking to your locker you heard your name be called" Y/n wait up" Mary said"
And with Mary was Izzy,Maylene, walking down the hall to you" hey Bitches " you said" So y/n why did you stop by the gym I have never seen you there before" Maylene said" Oh Aran took my track bag so we had to trade bags"

"Did you meet anyone while you were there" Izzy asked" Yea I meet the captain Kita, He a pretty cool guy" Aww I wish I could be there, I be lonely" Mary said" Y'all all laughed" but then the bell ranged but you and Mary had first period with each other so y'all walked together.

As you walked in class you noticed a boy from the gym he was one of the first person who stared at you. You made you way to your seat and you felt like someone was looking at you and you were right. You tired you head to be met with some greenish cat eye but then you tired your head back to the front of the class.