Home Visit Pt.2

(This will probably be a short chapter)

As you pulled up to your parents house, you heard loud and I mean loud music playing from one specific room that use to be your old room but it wasn't the biggest room but you still loved it.

You walked up to this big ass door and knocked.

"Someone is at the door, "someone yelled". Then you heard some large foot steps coming to the door and then the door flung open. "Hello how my I- OHH MYY GODD Y/NN" your mom yelled as she gave you the biggest hug" Mom I don't think she can breath", Ohh right sorry but besides that, you look so umm what's the word I'm looking for umm" Grown", your sister said in a questionable tone." Yes that, my baby has grown up so beautiful and I see her momma genetics has kicked in." your mom said with a proud look on her face.

"Hey mom don't you think you want to let her in the house before she burns to death" your sister Desiree commented." Girl if you don't shut up." Heyy Desiree." Heyy gurll, I missed you so much I had to do your part of chores because you are not here but it's not my week so I'm good" Oh my lord, I can't even be here five minutes and you already complaining." Anyways where are the others." dad is out on some man outing or whatever and Bonnie and char's are out at the gas station." Oh okay.

You go back outside the get your baggage and then Desiree showed you to your room which use to be Desiree old room. You never really understood why Desiree wanted your room when her room was bigger then your but you told her she can have it when you left.

                                                                               (FLASHBACK)

"Hey N/n when you leave can I have your room, I like the way it looks and it's better then mine." What do you mean it's better then mine, your room is bigger then mine and you have more place, so when you friends come over you can't have a bigger place".

"But still I like yours and one day when you move or whatever you do in your shitty life, I will have that room." Gurl I don't even know what your talking about because my life is not shitty and if it is, it's because your here."

"Gasp" How dare you, you know you love so that is not even a good reason." You sister said as her hand was over her chest looking offended." Okay I'll tell you this when I move out or what you said I-." I said, in Your shitty life." Did this bitch just cut me off."you thought in your head." Yeah yeah, anyways I'll lend you my room and it's yours, deal." deal.

(END FLASHBACK)

You settle in and as you sat on the bed, you heard a gentle knock." I'm coming in." As they came in, you saw that was your sister Bonnie and Charly." Heyyy" they both yelled as they barged into the room and tackled you to the floor." I can't breath with y'all heavy asses on me." Ohh sorry we just really miss you." Charly said out of breath." Yeah because Desiree has been a real pain in the ass." Bonnie added." What did the girl do this time." She has been making us do your old chore and been telling mom that she was the one doing it, when we were really doing it." Damn she really out here having y'all working like slaves."

"Yup but enough about us, how is life for you." Bonnie asked." I mean cool, but school can go somewhere, I really don't have time for it like what the fuck is fucking algebra II, like I don't have time for that." you say as a big sign left your mouth." Dang life really do be hitting hard." It really do.

"DINNER IS READY." your mom yelled form the kitchen" COMING" y'all yelled back.

TO BE CONTINUED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

690 words

I KNOW ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SENCE I HAVE UPDATED THIS STORY BUT I'M TRYING TO DO MY BEST AND UPDATE MORE, SHIT SPAM MY PHONE TO REMIND ME, BUT ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER