𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆

So fun fact, Gavin and Freya's story was actually my first ever couple I created. A few years ago this baby came into life and was meant to be a standalone but then the Sweet World came to life and it fit right in. I'm hoping you guys loved Gavin and Freya's story as much as I did because it's no surprise that they're very close to my heart.

Here we are at the end of my 4th book. FOURTH?! Can you believe it? Because I certainly cannot😂

For everyone who has been here with me since I published Sweet pleasures, thank you for being my motivation and honestly the only reason I'd have guts to post my books.

If this is the first book you've read in the Sweet series then welcome and thank you for giving this book a chance.

The real reason I'm writing this...drum roll please... JULIA AND WARREN. Need I say more? 😂 I was initially meant to start posting chapters on december 1st but I'm behind schedule but it is happening!!! I'm so excited to finally bring the most anticipated couple to life.

So head on to my profile and add Sweet Temptation  to your library to be notified when the first chapter comes out (which I'm hoping is tomorrow).

Thank you once again❤️ I love all you lovely people ❤️