"For buying me coffee." She gave him a smile before walking on out the shop.

Lucas watched as she left. He was mesmerized. He hasn't felt butterflies in a long time. As soon as their eyes connected, he felt the whole universe shift. He smiled at thought of their meet cute and once she was gone, all he hoped was to see her again. As his head clouded with images of her, Haley poked his shoulder.

"So who's the girl with the coffee stained shirt?" She questioned as he turned to face her.

"I thought she was cute." Brooke chimed in after overhearing the conversation as she was drying off a few dishes from the back.

Lucas came to realization that they never got around to exchanging names so he ultimately didn't know how to answer that question.

"I-i don't think we exchanged names." He told his friends who waited for an answer to Haley's question.

"I guess it's up to fate then." Haley gave him a quick smile before heading to the back.

Before Peyton could remind him of why they were meeting, Lucas had already left out the door. Chad just shrugged. He didn't really care much about it, he was only there because Peyton ask.

• • •

For the past couple of weeks, the happy engaged couple have been actively trying to get pregnant. It didn't matter what they were doing in that moment, if Peyton was ovulating, Chad made his way to her as fast as he could. It didn't matter where either. It's an experience that both are actually enjoying.

Their clothes were all over the floor and their naked bodies were on top of the pool table in Peyton's office fooling around. Peyton was moaning and Chad was doing that thing he always did. Of course there were people on the other side of the wall, so Chad found something like cloth almost and placed it in her mouth so she won't be as loud.

After another five minutes, the two blondes finally called it quits . . . on the pool table.

"We better get dress." Peyton spoke between heavily breaths.

Chad barley listened to anything she said, he was just trying to catch his breath. But in a split second, the door to her office opened and Chad fell face first to the ground.

Peyton quickly covered herself up, "Mia, you never heard of— um.."

"Knocking?" Chad crept up from behind the pool table.

"I would've but I thought this was an office. Not a—" She purposely cleared her throat, "Sex ring."

Chad didn't make any eye contact with her. He kept his eyes to the ceiling, "What do you want, Mia?"

Mia also was now avoiding eye contact with the naked bunch, "You're on in five." She quickly shut the door and practically ran out of there back to the front.

Chad and Peyton both got up and began to put their clothes back on. Once they were dressed, they both made their way out to the front where everyone else was. Chad wasn't preforming but Peyton did have to announce the band that she managed to get which was, Maroon 5.

Peyton walked onto the stage and up to the mic.

"Hello, Tree Hill! Your girl, Peyton here! And I hope you all are having a good time!" She yelled through the mic as the crowd cheered, "Anyway, y'all came for music, so here is Maroon 5!" Peyton soon exited the stage and went to find her friends in the crowd.

While the small town group chatted, Teressa had just made her way into Tric. Her eyes scanned the room as she looked for a place to sit. As her eyes grazed over everyone, just by the back of his head, she was able to recognize him. It was the guy she met earlier that day in front of Karen's Cafe.

She shook her head, amused as she made her way over to him.

She plopped on the stool next to him, "So you're stalking me now?"

Lucas immediately recognized her voice. He turned to face her, "I could ask the same thing." A smirk came across his lips, "I don't think I bought you a proper drink this morning."

"I agree." Her eyes were glued to his. They knew exactly what they were doing.

Lucas rubbed his fingers across his lips a bit as his eyes stayed glued to Teressa's. The look they shared lasted for a little bit before his attention turned to the bartender who he happened to know.

"Chase!" Lucas called out to him over the music and the bartender made his way over.

"What can I get for you?" He questioned as he usually does.

"Beer for me." Lucas then turned to the girl who sat next him, "And a margarita for the lady."

Chase gave him a quick nod before going to get the beer and making the margarita. It didn't take long, probably about less than two minutes.

Lucas and teressa got to know each other more. He told her he was a part time author and full time basketball coach. She told him she was a doctor and how it took forever to pass medical school but she made it. They talked about life and their futures.

Soon Lucas stood up from his seat and asked the pretty girl to dance as he stuck out his hand for her to grab. She gladly took it with a smile and he led her to the dance floor. They danced to the music, having a great time. For Lucas, he's been needing that for awhile. Just having a good time, laugh, enjoy the time you have now.

Though he does this with all his friends, he also needs someone who is just more than a friend and though he just met teressa— he felt maybe something was there. He felt as if he was finally moving on from Peyton— in that way. He will always love, care for her but not in the same way he once felt.

a/n: hi, you're welcome

a/n:
hi, you're welcome.