pro-louge

Mary walked into the living room. "Hey Lizzie!" She and her twin sister just turned 6. "Mary!" Lizzie greeted. "Did you know we are getting a little sister?" Their parents were gonna go to the adoption center today. "Yeah! I hope she likes to play dolls!" Lizzie said happily. "I hope she likes to play outside!" Mary said. Lizzie was the oldest of the twins.

When their parents got back from the agency with their newest daughter, Mary and Lizzie were playing in the living room with their uncle. "Hey girls!" Their father yelled. "Coming Daddy!" They both said as they got up and headed to the front room. "Meet your new sister, Jamie!" Their mom told them. Lizzie and Mary smiled. "Hi, I'm Lizzie!" "I'm Mary!" Jamie smiled. "Do you like to play dolls?" Lizzie asked the youngest one. "Yeah!" Lizzie smiled at the answer. "Want to go play dolls now?" Lizzie asked the other two. Mary and Jamie both nodded and followed Lizzie to the dolls they were playing with.

As they were playing, Lizzie started to cry. "What's wrong Lizzie?" Mary asked her twin. "It hurts!" Lizzie cried. Their parents came rushing in to see Lizzie hands start to grow claws. "You said that this wouldn't happen for at least 10 more years!" Their Dad yelled. "I thought they wouldn't show anything until then.." Their mom said before picking Lizzie up. "Mary, Jamie, listen to your uncle until we get back, okay." They nodded as their parents left with Lizzie.

That was the last time Mary and Jamie saw their older sister. Their parents refused to answer where Lizzie was or even speak of her name. Lizzie was last seen by the public eye that day too. Everyone asked the family where the oldest twin was, but no one would or could answer. Most were convinced she didn't exist.