"Why do you wanna know this?"

"Just curious?"

"It's a family thing."

"Woah, this is freaking good" you gasped in your head while you sipped the drink as Quake smiled. "This scent... vanilla?"

"It's good, right? Our house blend of coffee has floral and vanilla notes, its a signature blend." he smiled at you as you tensed up, flustered.

"I-It's alright..." you lied through your teeth.

"How much was the coffee?"
"Don't worry about it, it's on the house. Come again soon!"
"Oh. Thanks..."

That was also the first time someone has ever given a sweet little gesture too. "Should I be... suspicious...? "

While stepping out, you saw a "Now recruiting" poster for more staff for the café.

"That's not a bad pay..." you mumbled to yourself.

╰┈➤Boboiboy brothers' residence | Top floor of the cafe

As Quake reached his house, his brother, Blaze, came running to him, "QUAKE HELP MEEEE" Blaze cried out in distraught.

"GET BACK HERE, KNUCKLE-HEAD!" Thunderstorm yelled as he ran after Blaze, "Okay, you're both grounded" he sighed. "WHAT" they both clamored back, "Oh? Are you choosing to talk back to be now?" Quake smiled as the brothers felt a shiver within every word coming out of Quake's mouth; death could be seen within his eyes. Thunderstorm and Blaze felt shivers from the moment those treacherous eyes has stabbed daggers at them. "S-Sorry" they both apologized and parted ways.

"Honey with coffee, huh"  he noted to himself, your face was stuck in his head for the whole night and it seems that he couldn't let it go.  "Whatever" he sighed once more and then moved on to his school work.

"Quaakeeeeeee....!" Thorn yelped.

Quake took sharp breath in before letting out a sigh.

"...what."
"I forgot to grab glue on my way back and y project's due tomorrow!"
"What? But I always tell you to do the work ASAP"
"Uh..."
"Go grab it yourself."

He sighed again until he saw the absolute mess Thorn was in; tangled up in ribbons of all colors. Might as well be the definition of coquette.

"Fine."
"There's a bookstore that sells stationary nearby. I'll get that one then."

╰┈➤Your grandmother's shop

    "Grandma, I'm home!" You cried out as you reach your grandmother. You both lived in a mixed-used 2-floored building in the district's plaza, selling books and stationaries. It wasn't the best but you were happy in it, nonetheless.

𝘏𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦 ; 𝘉𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘪𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘘𝘶𝘢𝘬𝘦On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara