🎄⭐️Christmas⭐️🎄

Start from the beginning

"Oh ok... Thank you-"

"Who said I wasn't here Huh?" Kokichi popped up behind Kaito and Maki. Kaito jumping and Maki turning and punching him in the gut.

"Ow- hey that's really rude y'know, especially cause I'm doing you such a solid." He sighed, adjusting what seems like a fishing pole above their heads.

Simultaneously all the teenagers raised their head and saw a mistletoe hanging above the other two. Kokichi then pressed a button on his phone and a song played for a few seconds, the lyrics being

'Ho ho the mistletoe, hung where you can see'

Kokichi giggled and pressed stop on his phone.

"Well are you gonna do the thing?" He said with a mischievous grin.

Maki hid her face in her hands, only revealing the blush that made its way to her ears, and Kaito quickly started arguing with Kokichi.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" Miu got everyone's attention. "KAITO AND MAKI, YOU HAVE TO KISS. ITS THE RULES. EITHER THAT OR STOP EYE FUCKING EACH OTHER EVERY CHANCE YOU GET!" She screamed.

Both teenagers turned bright red and turned away.

"...fine..." Maki muttered, turning everyone's attention to the two in confusion.

Maki grabbed Kaito by the collar and pushed their lips together. Though it was harsh and rushed, there was a certain softness to it that stuck out to the astronaut, making him melt into the kiss.

After a few seconds, Maki pushed him away swiftly and crossed her arms in front of her chest, puffing her cheeks out in attempt to hide the blush.

"Awe! That was adorable! Anyways time to pick another name!" Kaede could sense the discomfort in the two and pushed everyone else to move on.

"Looks like Kaito's next!" The pianist announced with a smile. Kaito got up and looked around for his gift, which, was pretty easy seen as there were only two left.

He tore the paper open, appreciating the space rapping paper for a second, and tore the tape off the box with his bare hands.

Inside was a small, seemingly handmade stuffed bear made from a few different space fabrics, a nasa pop socket, and an alien patch.

"Aweeee!!" Kaito exclaimed, immediately reaching for the teddy bear. A small blush came to Maki's cheeks cause of his reaction.

"It's adorable!!" He grinned, dragging out the "e". Maki flushed an even brighter red as Kaito looked up to see who got it for him.

Maki simply raised her hand a bit, turning away in an attempt to hide the growing blush on her face.

"Awe thanks Maki roll! I love it!" He grinned from ear to ear. Maki couldn't help but give a small smile, hidden by her hand of course.

"Well there's only one person left so... Maki wanna go grab your present!" Kaede chimed in, pulling Maki out of her trance.

"Oh yea.." she shuffled to the tree to grab the last present, labeled with her name in, somewhat messy but still charming, cursive hand writing.

It was a medium size box, covered in red wrapping paper decorated with little white polka dots, and topped with a green bow.

She opened it to reveal a soft black hoodie decorated with roses.

There were a few "awe that's so cute" and "it looks so soft!"s muttered around and Maki let a small smile appear on her face. She muttered a 'thank you' and clutched the fabric closer to her chest, pulling it out of the box.

Suddenly a small paper fluttered out from underneath.

Maki picked it up, curiosity written on her face, and opened it with delicate fingers.

"Hi Maki roll!! Hope ya like the hoodie! I was wondering if ya wanted to go to dinner? Or stargazing or something? As like... more then friends? You can say no and never talk to me again. Or, you could say no, forget this, and move on like nothing happened. It's up to you and don't feel pressured to do anything! That's all really... merry Christmas!

                        -Kaito :)"

Maki could feel the blush creeping up to her ears. She covered her mouth, in disbelief that she got asked out by her crush.

She immediately stood up, scurried over to Kaito and grabbed him by the collar into a kiss. He was surprised but gave in and kissed back quickly. After a few seconds they both pulled away.

"So.. is that a yes?"

"Yes dumb ass. Yes."

~~~~~1311 words~~~~~

Wow I'm so original Kokichi made them kiss under the mistletoe? Never heard of that one before /s

And thank u to the sexy sexy bredstikks for proof reading this they are the only reason there's not a typo every second line

Anygays Merry crisis!!! Or if u don't celebrate Christmas then I hope u had a good day and enjoy this one shot filled with traditions you probably haven't done! Sorry this is late i procrastinated a shit ton on this and was lazy but i wanna brag about my CD player and new mychem CDs!!! I got three cheers for sweet revenge and the black parade and I already listened to them both and put sexy monokuma dance stickers on my CD player (while procrastinating writing this of course) and im so happy :DDD feel free to talk abt what u got in the comments I'd love to hear!! Also happy early birthday to me it's on December 28th so I'm cool 😎 I'll shut up now byeee

            -karamore