a lily appreciation post

-coralrf

Salutations. I'm about to get incredibly dramatic and emotional, so feel free to skip out on this.

Thank you. For being one of my first friends on this app and staying with me until now. I know; there are some days where I can be absolutely irritating, but thanks for all the talks and the advice.

I still remember when you put that message on my board; "You're almost 13 and you like Chicken Girls AND AG? We need to be best friends!" (I copy pasted this, I think?)

Our old Tuesday Talks, the daily school updates, the hour-long conversations, and just sticking with me through it all. I was, and still am, very lucky to have you on my side.

This has been a year that's slightly nauseating, but looking back, but I'm thankful. If not for 2021, I wouldn't have met you and all these amazing human beings on this app.

I do hope that one day I can perhaps visit New York and see a Broadway show with you and make a pit stop at the Girl AGain, or you could come down to Texas and we could visit some haunted shit. (There are too many here but my parents are WAYYY too superstitious to let me go to any of them.)

I honestly really don't know what to say, I'm either a sobbing mess or I'm worried I'll fuck up wording here. But I'll conclude with this; I hope this shitty vampire wallpaper can be gratitude enough for being one of my first and best friends.

Happy 13th, Lily. May the odds be forever and always in your favor.

Mwah,

-V