𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Your dad did theatre, right?" Gabe asked with a small nod.

"Let's check it out." Logan 2.0 spoke as they headed off.

Logan sighed as he sat still. "So, no to the cafeteria?"

The trio of boys just kept walking, making the blonde boy sigh before heading after them. A sharp pain went through his shoulder, adjusting the stupid sling as he reached into his pocket, popping one of his pills into his mouth.

"Find something?" Tyler asked Gabe as they looked through the theater room.

"Uh, yeah, check this out." Gabe hesitated but took the photo off the wall and turned it to them.

"Who's that?" Logan 2.0 asked as they all looked down at it.

"It's my dad and all his friends." Tyler grinned slightly down at the photo.

"Oh, and Mr Righeway! Gotta say, he was kind of a stud." Logan 2.0 said honestly as they looked at the younger version of their theater teacher.

"With a hell of a nice tie." Logan added as he checked out the younger teacher.

"They look so normal, happy." Tyler listed on.

"Yeah, they were." Gabe spoke honest with a sigh. "They- yeah, they look like they were."

"We are such stuff as dreams are made on." Tyler read from the bottom of the photo.

A moment fell began Logan 2.0 spoke up. "Yo, I know that quote."

He laughed as he headed off. "I know where that quote is."

"I feel like we shouldn't be following him." Logan exhaled, following the boy with the same name as him anyways. "Yet, here we go."

As they made their way outside, the boy lead them to a bench. Just as he said, the same quote was engraved in it. Gabe gave a small laugh. "I've never noticed that before."

"That's why i'm the guy on the inside." Logan 2.0 grinned slightly.

"Donated by the Locke family." Logan read as he squinted slightly. "In loving memory of Kim Toffer, Jeff Ellis, and Lucas Caravaggia."

"Caravaggia." Logan repeated the last name. "Wait, that was his last name?"

Tyler looked over with an odd look. "Yeah, why do you sound so surprised?"

"My aunt, she married a man with that last name." the boy spoke. Gabe gave an alarming look. "It's not necessarily common."

"Maybe they're related." Tyler went on with a nod of his head.

"Or maybe not." Gabe spoke up, getting questionable faces. "That last name is actually the fifth most common in Massachusetts."

"Seriously?" Logan asked with an odd look. "I've never heard that aside from my aunt and uncle."

"Yeah, i've met four people with that last name already." Gabe lied with a nod of his head.

"Wait." Tyler's eyes widened. "I hear it."

The Locke boy crawled down slightly. "It's coming from under the bench!"

"You've never heard it before when you walked by?" Gabe frowned his eyebrows his way.

"I think the keys only whisper when we need them the most." Tyler grinned, standing up from the snow.

"How are we gonna get underneath? It's solid cement." Logan 2.0 looked over oddly.

"Should have taken the pick up." Logan spoke of his truck, despite it still being the shop trying to get fixed from the wreck. "Have an entire thing of tools in the back."