𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Start from the beginning

"I'm okay, most of the time." Logan explained as Logan 2.0 unlocked the doors. "But sometimes I just have these memories and it feels like i'm there. Then I freak out and it's like I can't breath all over again. So, having that happen in school would be absolutely terrible."

"Talking to a therapist, man?" Logan 2.0 looked over his shoulder in questioning.

"Yeah, but it doesn't really help when I can't be completely honest about everything. Now, the only thing that helps is-" Logan stoped himself as they walked in, pausing to catch himself. "My friends, I guess. Since, they know."

"Well, we're always here for you." Gabes voice irked Logan so bad. Even though this specific sentence wasn't a jab or even remotely annoying, it just still rubbed him the completely wrong way. "So, where do we start?"

"In the memory, I saw the trophy case." Tyler sighed as they all held their flashlights in hand.

"The sports one?" Logan asked, getting a nod. "Come on, it's this way."

"I didn't know you play any sports." Gabe spoke, it was clear he's been trying to get on his good side again.

Logan shrugged. "I swim."

As they reached the case, Tyler stared at the small lock. Logan 2.0 spoke up. "Well, shit, I don't have a key for that."

"Hang on, let's all back up." OG Logan announced as Gabe and Tyler backed away from the glass. "Just stay still."

"What are-" Tyler began before Logan let out a battle cry, running forward and throwing the entire right half of his body into the case.

The poor boy fell backwards and hit the ground.

"Not glass." Logan 2.0 spoke.

"With a dislocated shoulder, you do that." Tyler looked down as him in disbelief. "I should be shocked but i'm not."

As he pulled the Lancaster-Havenford boy to his feet, Gabe spoke. "Oh, it's broken."

Looking over, they stared at the lock. Logan rolled his eyes. "That was me. My strength."

"Guess security is pretty lax around here." Gabe laughed slightly. Tyler reached around, slide the door open as they stared at the trophies.

"1st place at the State-Championship?" Gabe looked at the trophy with Logan's name on it. "How did I never know this?"

Logan, despite not being the brightest of the bunch, knew that whatever Gabe was up to had nothing to with him wanted a friendship with the boy his girlfriend kissed last year. "Don't know. Figured you would."

"Why's that?" Gabe asked with an odd look.

Logan met his eye for the first time that night. "Because Harvey comes to all my meets."

It was a cruel and immature jab at Gabe, but it felt fucking good to say it.

"Woah, you're dad was quite the athlete." Logan 2.0 said as he looked at all the Rendall Locke trophies inside the case. "Did he run in college too?"

Tyler shook his head. "Not after what happened with his friends."

"Man, that shits tragic." he said as Tyler grabbed one of the trophies and looked under them.

"Hearing any whispering?" Gabe asked the only Locke in the room.

Tyler shook his head slowly. "No, I don't think it's in here."

Logan 2.0 exhaled. "Okay, where to next?"

Tyler looked lost.

"Maybe we need to recharge in the cafeteria." Logan spoke up as he rubbed his stomach, feeling his own abs through his shirt and had the terrible urge to accidentally raise his arms and show them off. "I'm hungry. Tyler's probably hungry."