Chapter 8 - The Song of Confessions

The next day...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Studio Room

Yukina's POV

"You want to dedicate our next song to (Y/N)-kun?" Sayo asked me when I told everyone about the decision I made.

"Well, yeah, I do." I replied.

"Forgive me for asking, but... what made you decide to do this?" Rinko asked.

"Oh, this is because Yukina wants to tell (Y/N) how she feels because she loves him." Lisa said, answering Rinko's question instead of me.

"L-Lisa, you don't have to share that with everyone." I said and started to blush a little bit.

Everyone widened their eyes as Lisa kept on teasing me even more.

"Oh come on, Yukina. There's no point in hiding it now." She said.

Knowing Lisa was right, I let out a sigh, then looked down at my feet in embarrassment.

"Okay, she's right, I'm in love with (Y/N)-kun." I admitted. "And if I am going to confess to him, I want your guys' help to make that happen."

"Well, you know you don't have to ask me for help. We're childhood friends after all." Lisa said and winked at me.

"Thanks, Lisa." I said, forming a small smile.

"I want to help, too!" Ako said.

"Me too." Rinko added.

"Thanks you two." I said and looked towards Sayo.

"Sayo, are you going to help, too?" I asked.

"Well, what if it doesn't work? What if he doesn't return your feelings? Will you still be devoted to the band?" She asked.

"Yes, of course. No matter what happens, I will always devote myself to Roselia." I said.

I can tell that Sayo was testing me a little, and when I answered her questions, she gave me a smile.

"Very well, then. I will help you out as well." Sayo said.

"Thanks, everyone. Let's get started with rehearsals." I told everyone.
______________________________________

That evening...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

Your POV

Finally, the work shift was over. It was pain to work late at night, but at least I did everything I needed to do. Although, I seemed to recall that Roselia is doing a show tonight, but by the time I clocked out, no one was here. This was odd.

"Okay, Marina-san, I think I am going to go home for the night." I said.

"Are you sure?" She asked behind the front desk. "Don't you want to stay and see Roselia's show?"

I can tell that something didn't seem right here.

"But no one is here, though." I said.

"You don't worry about that." Marina said as she came over to the other side and started to push me to the music hall.

"And don't come out until the show ends!" Marina added before locking the door. Well, this wouldn't be the first time a woman pushed me and locked the door. My mom did it just to plan my 13th birthday party.

Now that I am locked inside the music hall, I guess I really have no choice but to go there and watch Roselia's performance.
______________________________________

A few seconds later...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Music Hall

I made it down to the stage, and found no one, as expected. After standing in front of the stage for a few minutes, the spotlights turns on and Roselia took the stage.

"Greetings. We're Roselia." Yukina said to, I guess, me.

I think I figured out why I am the only one here.

"Tonight, we're going to perform for someone I hold close to my heart." Yukina said as a spotlight was placed upon me.

"You're... performing for me?" I asked as Yukina nodded.

"Please enjoy... Song of Confession."

Roselia began to perform for me, and I was glued to them the whole time. Their new song was nothing I had ever heard before, and for the first time ever, Yukina was smiling at me while she was singing. That did made me happy, I'll say that.

After the song was over, Yukina came over to me with that smile of hers.

"That song was for me, wasn't it?" I asked her, smiling myself.

"It was." Yukina replied. "It was my way of saying that I'm in love with you, (Y/N) (L/N). You stole my heart ever since I first saw you perform."

Yukina placed her hands on my cheeks, then softly placed her lips upon mine. Before I knew it, we were kissing, and of course, I kissed her back as the other members of Roselia watched us from the stage.

Afterwards, the kiss broke and I was staring into Yukina's eyes.

"Yukina, I'm in love with you, too. Do you think... you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked. 

"Of course. Having you as my boyfriend will help me a lot with my Roselia activities." She replied.

And there was nothing else to be said from that day onwards. I have the best girlfriend in the world now, and I will do anything to keep her happy.

To be continued

A/N: This chapter might've been longer and better if I didn't get stuck in traffic for a while, but at least I got it out before today ended. See you in the next chapter, and have a good one. :)