+ chapter fourteen +

Project X

All Rights Reserved

© 2015 Luna Black

~*~

Xander chuckled, placing his hands on Alexa's waist and steadied her over him. Only two couples had left the room after the intense physical exercises – and although he wanted to take them home as soon as his lips came into contact with hers, he didn't want to deprive her of the experience.

His fingers still tingled from the warmth that emanated from her skin. He could feel the small goose bumps that grew on her skin and it satisfied him to know that he was the cause of her arousal; it swelled his pride. He was capable of making her feel emotions – far more than he could ever think of.

Now that she sat atop him, he could hear her heart thudding quickly in her chest and her breathing going into sporadic shudders – but he didn't know why. When he was skimming his hands over her body, it was only obvious that she'd respond that way, but she was just sitting on him then. There shouldn't have been a reason for her heart to be beating so quickly.

He just couldn't tell that she was nervous as hell.

Her smooth legs were on either side of his waist and her hands were placed on her thighs as she waited nervously for Reyna's timer to go off. Her instructions were simple; return the favour to her partner, but she could use her hands and her mouth. She had to memorise his body.

Alexa bit her bottom lip, anticipation bubbling in her stomach like boiling water and she jumped at the sound of the timer going off. She took a deep breath, waiting for Xander to place his hands on either side of his body and got on her knees.

Her blonde hair fell around her head, cascading over her shoulders and lightly tickled Xander's shoulder. He relaxed against the mat, taking in slow deep breaths and calmly waited for Alexa to begin her exploration.

Slowly and meticulously, her hands began to roam over his chest. They trembled slightly, making him smile at her nervousness and she traced a small scar near the V-line of his hips. It was toned just like the rest of his body – and it was drool worthy.

Her soft fingers trailed upwards, following the lines of his abdomen and she traced every curvature of his abdominals. The scars and wilts of his skin seemed to paint out a map underneath her fingers. She surveyed them gently, carefully, making sure to linger long enough to remember the patterns.

If it were up to her, she'd do it for the rest of her life.

His skin was warm and the softer her touch got against his skin; Xander seemed to intake sharper breaths. Alexa lowered her weight on his lower abdomen, sitting right above his pelvis and subconsciously grinded against him.

A low guttural sound developed deep in his throat, startling her at the feral sound, but she smiled and pressed a soft kiss to the side of his stomach. Her lips came into contact with a scar and she paid extra attention to it, making sure that her lips learned the beautiful imperfections.

Alexa trailed a path of soft, lingering kisses up his body, swiping her tongue over his nipples quickly. Xander grunted at the sensual sensation and clenched his fists tightly against his sides, trying not to break the rules by tightening his hold on her smooth hair.

She grinned deviously, lightly nibbling on his jaw and skimmed her hands over his broad shoulders. She followed the arc of his shoulders, lowering her searching lips down his neck until they reached his collarbone.

Xander breathed in deeply, staring up at the ceiling with a glare as he tried to contain the lust that grew within him. He was usually in control of any emotion he'd feel; this was one of the very few times he'd be powerless, but it was the first time that a woman was to blame.