+ chapter three +

Project X

All Rights Reserved

© 2015 Luna Black

~*~

As soon as the second can of Pringles was finished, Alexa was tired of watching TV and decided that it would be best to take a shower. She struggled a couple of minutes, trying to turn the TV off, muttering under her breath about any relevant curse word she could think of, and finally found the off button.

She walked around the house, saying her name whenever it was needed and groaned when she couldn't find a bathroom. It was getting really late and she felt sticky; she needed a shower. After a couple of failed attempts, she finally found a bathroom – in what seemed to be his room.

Alexa walked in slowly, widening her eyes in surprise at the plainness of the room. It had black, stoic furniture with a large bed in the centre. White pillows adorned the bed and a black comforter was placed neatly underneath. She let out a low whistle as she slid her hand over the bed, noticing that it was impeccably clean; it didn't even have wrinkles.

There was a medium-sized glassed window on the far right side of the room, overlooking the ocean. It wasn't as amazing as her view, but it was pretty nice. She smiled, realising that he gave her the better room – and then it was gone.

He had kidnapped her to use her as a baby-making machine! They weren't her friends; he was her enemy. She had to make his life hell until he finally budged and sent her back home. She was already missing her fiancé – even though they fought more than they made love.

She let out a sigh as she walked towards the bathroom and noticed a pretty framed picture on his bureau. It was the only thing on it and it added a certain type of elegance and persona-aura to the room. She picked it up gently, widening her eyes at the girl on the picture.

She was beautiful, bright green eyes and a to-die-for smile. Xander had her arms around her and they were both laughing. His eyes were twinkling with happiness and she was amazed that the picture could capture such a loving moment.

Whoever the girl was must've been really important to him. Her hair was jet black, making her skin a bit paler, but she added a nice contrast to Xander's tanned skin. They were almost perfect together and it made Alexa jealous.

Not that they were together, but that that woman was so gorgeous. It was physically inhuman to be so attractive. The picture seemed to be a couple of years old because Xander looked much younger, as if he were in his teens. And even then, he was inhumanly beautiful.

Alexa shook her head, placing the frame back on the drawers and walked towards the bathroom.

She shrugged, stepping into the bathroom and let out a sigh of relief as things seemed pretty normal. She expected some intricate bathroom with 500 settings for water, but it was the standard left-hot and right-cold shower.

Different soaps were placed neatly on a basket hanging over the showerhead and she picked out the best smelling one. It smelled like Aloe Vera with a hint of mint, it was a strange combination, but it smelled wonderful. It was the least man-smelling soap that she could find.

When she finished, she grabbed a white towel hanging from the towel rack and quickly wrapped it around herself. She rummaged through the sink drawers, looking for toothpaste and a toothbrush and let out a triumphal cry as she found some.

She brushed her teeth, wiping her hand over the fogged mirror and noticed that her skin was almost glowing – and it was very soft. Whatever was in the soap had amazing properties and she was going to take it back home whenever Xander decided he had enough of her.