Li Sinian glanced at her, "It's up to you."

.He got up to go back to the room, walked two steps, stopped, and pointed to a room, "If you think it's too late to go back, you can also sleep in that room, but you have to leave early tomorrow morning."

    Lian Menglei didn't answer. When Li Sinian was about to enter the room, she stopped people, "Anian!"

    She had originally prepared something, but seeing Li Sinian turned her head, but couldn't say anything, her lips buzzed a few times, and only one voice came out: "I'm sorry."

    Li Sinian hummed softly and went back to the room to rest.

    That night, he dreamed again, dreaming of his childhood.

    When he was a child, Li Wenxing was very happy. He had his parents to accompany him to the amusement park, and his father went to a parent-teacher meeting. His mother was a bit busier than his father, but she would also spend time with him.

.Because the childhood events are too long, he can't remember many details, but now in the dream, he can see everyone's expressions clearly.

    In the dream of a happy family of three, Li Cheng smiled, Li Wenxing smiled, even Meng Lei was expressionless.

    Although she spent her childhood with Li Wenxing, there was no smile on her face.

    Yes, he remembered that when he was young, Li Cheng didn't arrange much for him to learn. He had a lot of free time.

    No one played with him, and all his free time was used by him to think about it.

    One of the questions he often thinks is, why is his mother so unhappy? I’m not happy to go out with my younger brother. Will it be happy to go out with him?

    But his mother would never accompany him out.

.Now he seemed to understand why his mother never laughed, because her role as a good wife and mother in Li Cheng and Li Wenxing was just for anger.

    The person she loved betrayed their agreement, and she wanted to tell that person in this way that even without him, she could still live well.

    Because of Li Cheng's selfish desires, how many personal tragedies have been caused.

    Li Sinian got up the next day and noticed that there was a sound in the kitchen. At first glance, Lian Menglei was cooking in an apron.

    The back of Lian Menglei in front of me gradually overlapped with the back of her in memory, except that Lian Menglei in the dream always wore a capable women's suit, while Lian Menglei in front of him wore home clothes and an apron.

    Hearing the movement, Lian Menglei turned her head and smiled at Li Sinian, "A-nian, you are up, I made a little breakfast, I don't know if it suits your appetite."

.In the memory, Lian Menglei, who was wearing a suit, turned her head back, always cold, with the corners of her mouth drooping, while Lian Menglei in front of her turned her head, the corners of her mouth raised, with tender eyes in her eyes.

    It's a pity that these gentle ones came too late.

    Li Sinian looked at her for a while, responded, and sat down at the dining table.

    The two sat facing each other to eat, and there was only the sound of tableware colliding on the table.

    After eating breakfast silently, even Meng Lei quickly cleaned up the dishes and chopsticks.

    She changed her clothes, said nothing, and left with her bag.

    Li Sinian sat back on the sofa, playing games with his head down.

    Don't know why, he feels not in a good mood.

    Before he knew it, it was noon. Li Sinian looked up at the time and realized that he had been sitting on the sofa all morning like this.

.It’s not good to be too leisurely, time flies quickly.

    Li Sinian got up and moved his muscles and bones.

    It was a bit late for breakfast, he was not very hungry now, so he planned to go out for a walk.

    Starting in the morning, I heard the dingling noise from the yard next door. I only found out when I came out to see that it turned out that the next door was moving.

    The original family has moved out, and now new residents have moved in.

    Li Sinian felt that the man in the middle of the decoration team was familiar, and he looked closely at Lian Menglei, who had just left his house in the morning.

    Lian Menglei seemed to feel his gaze, turning her head to look, she let the decoration team continue to work, and walked towards him by herself.

    Li Sinian glanced at the house, then at her, "You want to do it here?"

    "Yes.".Lian Menglei pinned her broken hair to her ears, "After being busy for so many years, I often come to you during these days, only to realize that I actually prefer such a dull life, so I quit my job and come to live."

    "A-nian, I know, I didn't give you a good childhood before, and now naturally I am not qualified to beg you to accompany me to enjoy the family happiness."

    "It's okay, I don't force it. I can live next to you as I am now, and occasionally be able to come in and have a look at your house, I will be satisfied."

    Li Sinian looked away, as if sighed, and was silent for a long time before saying, "Whatever you want."
.