Chapter 8

[ warning : character death???? ]

Tommy was hurting everywhere. He wanted to scream, wanted to scream until his voice didn't work. He tried his hardest to get up (he really did) but he just fell right back down.

Tommy tried again to get up but still ended up falling.

Tommy feels like death itself while laying there.

Tommy wants to try and get up again and go home back to Ranboo and Tubbo, but then he remembers they aren't home. It would just be him.

Tommy doesn't try to get up again, but does try to find the phone that he always brought with him.

After awhile he finally found it and held it in his hands.

He put in a number that he knows by heart to this day.

The phone rang and rang.
"Please pick up" tommy muttered as the phone rang more.

"This is Tubbo, I didn't answer your call because I didn't want to answer or I was busy, uh call back later."

"Tubbo have you seen the ramen!" He could hear his voice in the background of the voicemail before it ends.

Tommy tried to call Tubbo again.

The phone rang and rang. It seemed like forever had passed when he heard the voicemail again. "This is Tubbo, I didn't answer your call because I didn't want to answer or I was busy, uh call back later."

"Tubbo have you seen the ramen!"

Tommy called again.

"This is Tubbo, I didn't answer your call because I didn't want to answer or I was busy, uh call back later."

"Tubbo have you seen the ramen!"

Tommy called again

"This is Tubbo, I didn't answer your call because I didn't want to answer or I was busy, uh call back later."

"Tubbo have you seen the ramen!"

Tommy called again

"This is Tubbo, I didn't answer your call because I didn't want to answer or I was busy, uh call back later."

"Tubbo have you seen the ramen!"

Tommy finally decides to leave a message.

"Tubbo, this is Tommy. Answer the phone please. Heh I'm actually begging you here." Tommy paused as his hands began to shake.

"You missed out on a lot while you were gone" I nearly died tommy wanted to add. " I didn't burn the flat down yet, but I don't know how long I can keep from not doing it so come home." Tommy let out a low chuckle.

"It's probably cold out" it is cold out. He would know since he's laying on a roof outside not able to get up. "It's really warm here you should come home." Tommy doesn't even know if it is warm. It could be freezing cold when he goes home.

If he goes home.

Tommy ended the voicemail.

Tommy sighed and looked at the sky. It was so cold out but his body just decided 'no' and now he can't get up.

Tommy dialed another number.

The phone rang and rang.

Tommy only ever called this number if something was wrong.

Tommy silently prayed that they would pick up.

"Sorry man, i was being a Little too epic to answer your call, call back never, loser." Tommy chuckled at Ranboo's voicemail.