Chapter 2

Tommy did in fact run into the heroes from the store the next day, and Tommy was in fact running from said heroes. "Theseus if you stop running you'll make our lives and yours easier!" One of the heroes shouts but Tommy could care less. Do they really think he would just stop running? After 2 months of running away from them they just expect him to just stop running and let them capture him?

Not in a thousand years will he let them capture him.

"Siren try using your mind control!" Didn't they already try to use Siren's mind control powers last week and didn't work? "Stop running" Siren commanded. Tommy sighs, last time Siren's mind control didn't work, but that was probably just a fluke His mind control will probably work now. He'll probably go to jail. Siren smiles brightly as he sees the boy in front of him starting to slow down and stopping. "Wow will you look at that techno, I win the bet!" Siren continues to smile as if he just won the lottery while running up to Theseus going to tackle him.

Not knowing Theseus is standing by the edge of the roof...

And also forgetting said roof they are standing on now is 10 stories high...

"Wait Wil-" before the crow father could even warned the other hero that they are by a edge Siren has already sent them flaying down the building. "No, no, no, no, this can't be where I die! I'm too young and I haven't even gotten to eat Tubbos food that's waiting for me on the table." Now that caught Siren's attention. Yes it may be hard to hear the vigilante next to him due to the loud wind and his own screaming but at least he can die knowing this pain in the butt actually has friends.

"This is too early for me to die. Karl-"before Tommy could finish that sentence he feels something grab the back of his shirt and is back into the air. "Can't let you two die on us,mate." The crow father smiles while landing on the roof they were just on. Holy shit the crow father just smiled at Tommy. He just won life. He can peacefully pass away now. "Well, we should get going we still need to get you to the police department." Oh yeah, right they are supposed to be turning him in now. "Right, right that, but before you do that have you ever seen an enderpearl??"

"Eanderpearl? Isn't that,that one-" before Siren could even ask the question a mist of purple could be seen and the next thing they know Theseus is gone.

The hero's blinked at the vigilante's sudden disappearance. "Great, he got away again!" You could hear the anger in Siren's voice as he sits down of the roof due to the exhaustion catching up to the hero's. A sigh could be heard from the crow father. Were the hero's even surprised at this point? They themselves have been running after Theseus for 2 months, and that's not even how long Theseus has been around. They just got the SBI to try and catch him, and they have been failing terribly as you can see.

Bright purple was the only thing they saw for a second, they were back in the place they called home, and Tubbo was in front of them looking like he was going to scold them like an angry parent. "Tommy." it's actually kinda funny when you aren't the one about to get scolding,because it actually looks really funny cause both Ranboo and Tommy are both tall and then you have a short Tubbo looking up to Tommy with an angry face. "I told you not to go out tonight Tommy, but noooo you don't listen to me! I said since Philza is here, one of the TOP HEROS you shouldn't go out since he's bound to be patrolling this area, but nooo don't listen to me. Tommy, what if I wasn't at the computer? What if I was getting a drink, because I thought you were ok because you DIDNT TELL ME YOU WERE GETTING CHASED BY HEROS! What if Ranboo couldn't have gotten you? Tommy you need to tell me if you are getting chased by hero's instead of going all quiet. I don't want you going to jail." Tubbo let's out a sigh.

Tubbo has always been protective over the two, but of course if you brought it up to him he'll deny it.

"Tubbo you need to stop worrying. I got out safe, and before you start saying anything what's my middle name, hm?" Both of the other boys sigh knowing where this is going, but you can see a small smile forming of their faces. "Tommy you have like three middle names."

"My middle name is careful so you don't gotta worry about anything, Tubs. I am always careful, and besides if the hero's really wanted to turn me in they would have the moment I started doing all this vigilante stuff, but,they can't catch me because I am too cool for them." Any tension that was in the room a few minutes ago is gone and smiles are planted on the trio.

"Let's head to bed. Ranboo and me both have work tomorrow and you Tommy need to run an errand for me and we all remember what happened last time you knew you had to go to the store but stayed up." Ok, last time Tommy was just reallyyyy tired and nearly got ran over by a car on the way to the store. Tommy also grabbed the wrong things, Tommy also go into a fight with someone. He even managed to break a leg, and this was all because he stayed up late that night and had to wake up early that morning. "Goodnight Tommy. Don't forget to turn off the light" Ranboo says while he and Tubbo goes to the bedroom. It of course didn't take long to get to the bedroom since the apartment they lived in was small. Tommy always let Ranboo and Tubbo on the mattress while he laid on the sofa.

Speaking of the sofa Tommy turns off the lights and lays down on said sofa. The sofa was way too small for him. His feet were hanging off the sofa. It truly wasn't meant for a tall person like him, but he didn't care. The only light was from the moonlight from the window.

Tommy shuts his eyes even though he knows he won't go asleep for another hour or so. A conversation he had with someone a week ago played in his mind.

Tommy knew the person was lying, right? Surely he was lying, right?

Right...?