Speaking of this, Li Sinian could not help but think of the administrator 005, "The issue of ticketing is easy to solve, and it is enough to find the studio where the ticket is issued to publish the transaction records..I think your company should take a good look at employee interviews. At any rate, it is a top 100 company in the country. Who are they recruiting? "

    "The administrator of your company No. 005, can you see how he does the job? Just copy and paste the blogger’s questions. Your company’s salary is a bit too good. If this person is under my hand, I’ll be early Open him."

    As he said, he handed the phone to Bai Hansheng.

    In Bai Yusheng’s impression, Li Sinian was an excellent heir his father often cited as an example. Li Sinian has always been very sophisticated. He rarely saw Li Sinian behave like a young man, and he would directly complain about any dissatisfaction.

    He smiled and took the phone, "Good fellow, I have to see who can make you angry at our company."

.There was a smile on his face, but when he saw the chat log, his smile broke apart, "Is this... such a bad attitude?"

    Li Sinian looked at him with his arms folded, "I don't need to say how important the service attitude is? Now that the Internet is so developed and the short video industry is so competitive, your website management attitude is enough to drive people who want to develop on your platform to another home. ."

    Bai Yusheng nodded, "You are right."

    He took the phone again and bowed his head a few times, "Employees with this kind of work attitude don't need to keep it, I have already fired."

    Li Sinian raised his eyebrows, "Quite soon."

    "That is, I am also a manager now, and I still have the qualifications to open a small employee."

.The phone shook again, Bai Yusheng looked down, and then sneered, "No wonder, this person came in through the back door, don't look at it as a grassroots administrator, he has a lot of power, and many employees dare not be angry with him. Dare to speak."

    "A-nian, I have to thank you. If it weren't for you, I didn't know that there are people with such poor working ability in the company."

    "What's this, it's just a coincidence."

    Bai Hansheng lowered his head and pressed his cell phone for a while, and then said: "I told the people below, I will strictly investigate the related households. Although this time the administrator is just a small tumor, the Qianli River embankment was destroyed by the ants. There are countless ones, so we still have to pay attention to it."

    Li Sinian smiled, "If the people in your company know that this is because of me, I'm afraid they will hate me."

    "If they don't do anything wrong, what are they afraid of investigating?"

.Bai Yusheng said that he was hungry again and asked the waiter to serve two tiramisu.

    The two sat chatting for a while, and when the cake came up, Bai Yusheng said again: "That internet celebrity framed you to swipe the ticket and the result has come out. I asked someone to check the login locations of a few abnormal accounts and found them out. That studio."

    "The studio still said at the beginning that it should not disclose personal privacy, but in the end, it said everything after filling 200,000 yuan, and it was particularly active in providing screenshots."

    "So, this kind of data-brushing studio is doing unethical things, so don't expect them to have any credibility."

    Just now Bai Yusheng ordered cakes and chatted, Li Sinian only thought that he hadn't seen him for too long, and simply wanted to relive the past. Only now did he know that Bai Yusheng was waiting for his subordinates to report the results.