Of course there is this irresponsible administrator.

    Either station C fired the administrator, or he met with the executives of station C in court.

    Voting is transparent. Everyone on the website can see who voted for which blogger through the voting page.

.Li Sinian checked the IPs that voted for him one by one, and found that these accounts are basically not in the same place, and the accounts have been used for more than one year. Obviously, the studio hacked the accounts and then voted, which is regarded as a high-level vote.

    Oh, this pig is not too stupid.

    You can’t find any evidence by just checking the IP. Now you should check the last login location and equipment of these accounts, and find the location of the ticketing studio through these login information, and then find this studio.

    The studio always takes money to do things, and he can buy their transaction records at a high price, so it can naturally prove that he is not the one who bought the ticket.

    Or if the studio has a ‘conscience’ and is unwilling to disclose customer information, he will find a hacker to hack the studio’s computer and then get the transaction records.

    This is actually very simple to implement, but now there is a problem.

.He is just a blogger and does not have the authority to view the login details of the user account.

    Of course, if you really want to get the login location and equipment of these abnormal vote accounts, it is not impossible. There are two ways to achieve it, but Li Sinian doesn't want to use these two methods.

    The first is to find a hacker.

    This method is the easiest for him, because it only costs money to find a hacker. But there is also a drawback, that is, it is easy to be used by people with intentions to pretend to be essays.

    For example, people can stand on the commanding heights of morality and accuse him of looking for a hacker to view the user’s login information. They do not respect other people’s privacy at all. They can even say how much money they had in their account, which happened to be lost on the day the hacker checked the login information. Thus claiming compensation from him.

    There is a second one.

.When he was in school, he had a good relationship with the son of a shareholder at station C. He only needs to make a phone call and check the user login information. This can be solved directly.

    This method is the easiest objectively, but it is not simple for him.

    The reason why he left the Li family and started a new life is because he doesn't want to be involved in the past a little bit, including all people and things.

    Once he contacted this old classmate, he broke the rules he had set.

    The IP address of the abnormal account was also displayed on the computer screen. Li Sinian stared at the computer for a while. He didn't wonder how to solve it. He sighed and ignored the computer, and lay on the bed with a pillow.

    After going to bed, he turned on his phone and took a look. His account at station C had been blocked, and all videos were removed from the shelves.

.Because his video could not be opened anymore, everyone's dissatisfaction with him was vented through other channels.

    For example, Zhuzhu’s video comment area.