First, Songyuan’s first partner was Zhuzhu. Zhuzhu was dissatisfied with the quotation and rejected it. The prices of the two parties were not negotiated, so Songyuan retreated and chose him second.

    Second, Songyuan wanted to find Zhuzhu at the beginning. He only came to him in order to keep the price down. Big brands found new bloggers. Pigs must have a sense of crisis, not to make money, but to stabilize their position. Pigs will definitely cut their prices.

    If it is the first type, Pig should not have any opinion on him.

.If it's the second type... Even if it's not his fault, Zhu Zhu is afraid that he will hate him.

    Li Sinian went to Zhuzhu's homepage to check again, and the other party's dynamics didn't seem to be connotation of him. They were all about cooking and overturning.

    He squeezed his eyebrows and couldn't help but sighed. He really has been in business for a long time, seeing all the subconscious conspiracy theories.

    After the restaurant was closed for three days, Li Sinian finally remembered that he was still a small owner, and did not slacken off on the fourth day and went to the restaurant.

    Due to the geographical location, today is still a day without customers. The little boss spent the afternoon playing in the hotel leisurely.

    At dinner, Li Sinian made two small stir-fries for himself in the kitchen of the hotel. As soon as the plates were put on the table, there was a movement at the door.

    The first batch of customers today, two young people.

.Li Sinian turned around and when he saw Jiang Rongxuan, he said, "Black sweater!"

    Jiang Rongxuan came here straight after get off work today, still wearing a white shirt. Compared with the black sweater last time, he was less youthful and more attractive than a mature man.

    This man looks good and looks good in everything he wears.

    Jiang Rongxuan smiled upon hearing the words, "The boss still remembers me."

    Li Sinian also laughed, "Of course, I have been to two groups of guests in this hotel, except you, you must remember."

    Ma Chi next to him murmured, "I will take a vacation the next day after opening, and take a three-day vacation. It's strange to have guests."

    Li Sinian raised his eyebrows and finally looked away from the charming Jiang Rongxuan, and looked at Ma Chi, "Have you been here these few days?"

    "Not really!".Ma Chi said: "We come every night, if you don't open the door today, you will lose our two precious guests!"

    Li Sinian smiled, "I'm sorry, I'm more Buddhist. I felt a little tired after the store opened for a day, so I took a rest. I will try to keep the door open every day."

    He brought the menu, "You two, let's see what to eat?"

    Ma Chi took a look at the menu. It seemed to be okay just by the name, but it seemed nothing special, so he asked, "Do you have any recommendations?"

    Li Sinian didn't answer, but Jiang Rongxuan laughed first.

    Ma Chi looked at him, puzzled, "What are you laughing at?"

    Jiang Rongxuan: "You are the same as the question I asked last time."

    Ma Chi: "Oh, what kind of dish would you recommend?"

    Jiang Rongxuan did not speak, looking up at Li Sinian.

.Li Sinian smiled slightly and repeated what he said to Jiang Rongxuan last time.