.What's more, it's not too frustrating to change the person in charge.

    Today’s dinner was over, Li Cheng’s secretary gave them the answer, and Li regretted that he could not cooperate with them.

    The implication of this is that they do not agree to change the person in charge.

    The people in Chuanhe also expressed regret. At the same time, they all had a question in their hearts.

    It's just another person in charge, why not?

    In the afternoon, they reported the incident to President Xiao Jiang, and President Xiao Jiang expressed regret in a perfunctory manner and asked them to come back.

    Only Li Cheng knows why he disagreed with Chuanhe's proposal to let Li Sinian be responsible for the cooperation between the two.

    Because Li Sinian had already been sent back to his hometown in Sioux City, if Li Sinian was asked to come back, wouldn't he just admit that he had done something wrong in disguise?

    How could he do it wrong?

.When the people from Chuanhe Construction returned to Haicheng, Li Sinian was almost resting in the hotel.

    He pulled the suitcase and returned to the old house that only existed in childhood memories.

    Although the house has been vacant for three years, it is not very dirty because people come to clean it all the year round, so there is no need to clean it.

    Li Sinian entered the house, put a stick of incense on his grandma, and began to put the luggage.

    For a house of more than 100 square meters, Li Sinian is more than enough to live alone.

    Of course, the thing that satisfies him the most is the yard at the door.

    Grandma liked to grow vegetables very much when she was alive. There was a large open space at the door of the house, and there were many kinds of tools piled up in the corner, so he didn't need to buy it anymore.

    Li Sinian had almost left his luggage. Before it was too early, he went out to visit the market, planning to buy a handful of seeds.

.He is so outstanding that he has attracted a lot of people's attention since he stepped into this Mullin Village.

    The village is small, but in the afternoon, everyone knew that a handsome young man lived in the empty house at the east end of the village.

    Therefore, as soon as Li Sinian came to the market, he always felt that someone was watching him, but when he looked back in the direction of his gaze, he found that the people behind him were doing their own things, as if the feeling of being stared at just now was just an illusion.

    With this uncomfortable feeling of being watched closely, Li Sinian came to a store selling seeds.

    The seeds of melons, fruits and vegetables here are all the fruits and vegetables that are grown by ourselves. The prices are higher than those sold online, but the things that are grown are absolutely nothing to say.

    Li Sinian has a very strong learning ability, and his memory is inherently better than others.

.Before getting on the plane, he bought a book about agriculture, which explained how to choose seeds. He couldn't sleep well on the plane, so he flipped through the book and read it.

    So he still has a little bit of picking seeds.

    Li Sinian entered the store, declined the help of the boss, and bowed his head to carefully select the seeds.