The next step is to change the place after the dinner-the playground.

    The people in Chuanhe had long expected that Li Sinian might not take them to drink, but seeing the scene before them, they couldn't help but open their mouths wide.

    Above the gate, ‘Happy World’ is written in round and funny fonts, and people in clown costumes standing on either side are making invitations.

.In the distance is a slowly rotating Ferris wheel, as well as exciting jumpers and roller coasters. It seems that standing here can hear the screams of people in the distance.

    Unlike the panic of the five leaders, Li Sinian's face was full of excitement.

    Li Sinian has lived in a package called ‘Excellent’ since he was a child. His parents have been strict with him. Since he can remember, he has been following various teachers in class.

    He once fantasized about going to an amusement park with his parents, but unfortunately his parents pursued elite education and devoted themselves to cultivating him into an all-round talent. They have never taken him out to play, only Li Wenxing.

    Before he was young, he always felt that his parents did not let him play for his own good and hoped that he could become a talent, so he never complained, and even complacent because his parents only took Li Wenxing out without him, because this means that his parents value him more. .

.Later, when he died, he learned that Li Wenxing was a fanatic, and then he understood why his parents didn't take him out to play.

    There is no mess, it's simply because they like Li Wenxing more and don't like him.

    Live again, even though he is an adult, he still wants to make up for his childhood regrets.

    Whoever stipulates that adults cannot come to the amusement park to play, just take advantage of this opportunity to play at public expense.

    Liu Xue booked the tickets in advance. After she went to collect the tickets, the expressions on the faces of the five leaders in Chuanhe changed from fright to confusion, and even their eyes began to lose sight.

    Although they didn't say anything, Liu Xue was keenly aware of their despair.

    She couldn't help looking at Li Sinian, "Vice President, are we really going to play here? Why do I feel that the people from Kawai seem unhappy."

.Li Sinian glanced at her faintly, "You don't understand, people in the business are thieves, the more they like it, the less they will show it. They look unhappy like this, but they are actually happy in their hearts. "

    Liu Xue also became confused, "Is that right?"

    "Of course it is."

    Liu Xue still couldn't help worrying, "Vice President, this business is very important to you, should we still act conservatively, what if we talk about it?"

    The best thing is to talk about it. If the business is not going down, how can he embrace the life he yearns for?

    However, Li Sinian can't tell Liu Xue about this. Although Liu Xue works with him, he is still an employee of the Li family. If she knows his thoughts, she is afraid that she will kill her relatives righteously and file a lawsuit with Li Cheng.

.Li Sinian smiled, did not answer Liu Xue's words, but drew a ticket from her hand and lined up to enter the playground.

    Today is a working day, there are not many people who come to play, and there is no pressure for them to line up.