Three people eat, he plans to make three dishes and one soup for lunch.

    Stir-fried fungus with double bamboo shoots, sweet and sour tofu with pineapple, garlic sprouts and eggs, and Qingbu crucian carp soup.

    Lin Yuan came down when Li Sinian was processing crucian carp.

    He wanted to come to the kitchen to find water, but he didn't expect to meet Li Sinian who was cooking.

    Lin Yuan stood at the door and watched for a while.

    The people in the kitchen are still wearing pajamas, wearing a dark apron, their hair is not neatly combed, and they look very homely.

.I have to say that Li Sinian's appearance is really very deceptive. If you only look at the present, no one will think that this is a cruel and cruel person.

    Feeling the scorching gaze behind him, Li Sinian paused and turned his head.

    Seeing that it was Lin Yuan, he turned around without any disturbance.

    The fish should be marinated a little bit to get rid of the fishy.

    Lin Yuan frowned and walked in slowly.

    "Why didn't you go to the company today?" he asked.

    "Get up late, don't want to go."

    Lin Yuan looked at him suspiciously, "I'm asking you seriously."

    Li Sinian looked up at him, and was also very puzzled, "I am also answering you seriously."

.Anyway, in the end, the Li family’s property has nothing to do with him. Why should he work hard, quietly be a rich second generation, cook every day, exercise health, and watch flowers. Isn’t it fragrant?

    "A-nian, the matter between us is that I am sorry for you, don't move your anger to Wen Xing." Lin Yuan's tone softened, but his brows were still frowned, "Wen Xing is innocent, he doesn't know anything, he I don’t even know that we met before, he is your brother..."

    "Lin Yuan." Li Sinian interrupted him, and asked with a faint smile, "Wen Xing knows you like him?"

    "What did you say?"

    "I said, you are guarding me so fearfully, does Li Wenxing know that you are so worried about him? Does he know why you are worried about him?"

    Lin Yuan's expression changed.

    I have to say that these words poke Lin Yuanfei's tube.

.It's true that he likes Li Wenxing, but he dare not let Li Wenxing know that he is afraid that Li Wenxing is not interesting to him. Once this kind of thought is detected, he will be disgusted.

    In fact, Li Sinian could understand why Lin Yuan was defending him so much. Indeed, he himself felt that the robbing methods he used in his previous life were excessive.

    But this didn't prevent him from annoying Lin Yuan when he came to talk to him.

    Relive a lifetime, he no longer has that worldly desire, but it is annoying to be reminded you not to snatch it all the time.

    Lin Yuan's expression changed, and Li Sinian was happy.

    He turned his head and continued processing the crucian carp, without raising his head, he said, "Why are you doing it now? Go out when you're done, don't disturb me cooking, can you?"

    Lin Yuan stared at him for a while, but Li Sinian didn't give him another look.

    Helpless, he took two glasses of water and went out.