020.

· · · · · · · · ·↷ ➤ 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 , 𝗝𝗜𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗚↶愛 ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ 愛〔 ︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶( kiss kiss fall in love )

· · · · · · · · ·
↷ ➤ 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 , 𝗝𝗜𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗚↶
愛 ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ 愛
〔 ︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶
( kiss kiss fall in love )

" WHY ARE YOU HERE ? " , jisung asked as he stood by the door. he looked behind to see felix in his car. " i came here because you blocked me ", minho explained, giving the flowers he was holding in his hand to jisung , " so basically i kept trying to tell you that i didn't mind you writing fanfics about us or whatever and that, weirdly enough, i kind of like the thought of us together "

jisung stood there. he liked it ? he honestly didn't know what to say. "uh- do you want to go on a date ?" minho asked, awkwardly scratching his nape. jisung's head shot upwards to look directly at minho before nodding, all but jumping onto the taller to hug him. minho hugged back, the two pulling away after a while and staring at each other.

felix, who saw he could drive off now, snapped a picture to send to their group chat and then left. the two were still standing in front of jisung's door, staring at each other when minho leaned down to kiss the other. jisung's eyes widened before he melted into the kiss. they pulled away quickly and smiled at each other. it felt surreal. almost like one of the fanfiction jisung would wrote. weird. 

THE END ─

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴...
                         ╰┈─➤ ❝ 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 ❞

─IM DONE!!! kinda of a boring and shitty ending but hey at least it's over :). but i guess i'll see you guys in my next book if y'all decided to read it.
♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ ఌ :;↳
❝ 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳𝗳 ! ❞
ようこそ