005.

· · · · · · · · ·↷ ➤ 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 , 𝗝𝗜𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗚↶愛 ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ 愛〔 ︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

· · · · · · · · ·
↷ ➤ 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 , 𝗝𝗜𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗚↶
愛 ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ 愛
〔 ︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

" OKAY PULL UP THE video somewhere else so we can call while watching it. " , felix said, propping his phone on some books he had stacked on his desk, grabbing his laptop and pressing on the live. " also, wear headphones but like only in one ear because then the sounds are going to overlap and its just annoying as hell ". jeongin said, the others nodding looking for their airpods. jisung had his ipad in front of him. he was sitting on his desk with his phone propped on his lamp. that was next to his ipad.

he connected his airpods to the device  and clicked on minho's live, slightly nervous since he knew minho was going to be reading his shit. he watched as multiple of minho supporters started to spam the comments like crazy as he introduced what story he was going to be reading from jisung's profile. minho also mentioned his and chan's usernames so now jisung knew for sure they had followed him and it wasn't just some fakes. he took a deep breathe as minho pulled up the account.

' a lot of people told me to read the stories off this person's account that i assume is a guy since everyone was saying ' he ' in the comments so im going to refer to him as a guy since that's what i assume he is, i'm sorry if i am misgendering you. anyways, scrolling through here, he has quite a lot of books so i don't know what to read. let me pull up my post wait. '

" when he's nice. " felix joked, he was watching the part of minho saying he was sorry if he was misgendering. " shut up " jisung replied, blushing as he kept staring at the screen.

' so people aren't agreeing on which book of his they want me to read but most people said, " i didn't mean to " . " tag, you're it " " i love you " , " teacher's pet " and " k-12 " . i'm going to look at them and see which one's have more parts because i can't really read too much in this one live. but i can go live again if you guys really want me too. '

" ooh, yes, make a part two read all of ji's stories please. ", seungmin whispered as he stared at his laptop. " god, do you guys ever shut up ? ", jisung asked , groaning as he kept staring at his ipad. he wasn't usually rude to the boys but he was stressed out because of minho's live and they understood so they didn't mind.

' i'm definitely not reading tag you're it that book as forty-one parts. anyways , i love you and k-12 have twenty-eight. i didn't mean to and teacher's pet are the one's with the lowest parts so it's one of those two , let me read the description. '

" please don't read i didn't mean to, please don't read i didn't mean to, please don't read i didn't mean to ", jisung repeated muttered. " why ? it's literally your most popular book ", jeongin asked. " i hate it so fucking much omg i don't want to delete it because it's my first minsung book but yeah, i hate it " , jisung explained.

' um i'm going to read teacher's pet because it's the newest and i didn't mean to is super popular so y'all have probably heard of it but i'm kind of uncomfortable with the concept. '

"fuck fuck fuck. " , jisung said, his heart beating out of his chest. " i hate it here, laugh out loud . " stop complaining ji this shit's entertaining , " seungmin said , giggling as minho started reading the first chapter. " yeah because it not your book he's reading ! " , jisung argued. " this book isn't even that bad , it just has a few smut scenes and a different concept." , felix said, trying to calm the boy down. " "it literally has smut on the fourth chapter stop " , jisung whined , his head in his hands.

' it only has ten chapters so i'm guessing it's not completed- wait- it literally doesn't say the finished date, god , sorry i'm dumb , yeah it's definitely not completed. anyways, let me actually start reading the book i keep getting distracted . '

minho read the first and second chapters with no hesitation. he pointed out a few details that made him uncomfortable or that he was just confused with as he read. he also read the author's note. he was confused about them until he googled what they were. there he realized it was the author, whoever he was, ranting and talking to the readers.

' the blonde haired boy pulled on the youngers arm, pressing his lips to jisung's ear and whispering , " pull that fucking skirt down, little slut. " woah, teacher minho needs to chill the fuck out this is a minor we're talking about the author said sorry after writing that, as he should anyways. '

" the second hand embarrassment i feel " , felix whispered , trying to make it so jisung didn't hear him but he did. minho continued reading until he got to the fourth chapter. he read smut warning out loud and jisung cringed , taking a deep breath and leaning back in his chair , scared to death

' jisung let out soft whines and moans as minho flipped them over , jisung over him. i- what the-... i can't read this , i'm sorry. i think that's enough wattpad for today. uh- this guy's writing is actually really good and these author's notes are actually hella interesting what the fuck he seems cool. '

minho said goodbye to his supporters as the live ended, making jisung let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. " see, it wasn't that bad. " jeongin said as they all took out their airpods and now faced each others on their phone screens. " jeongin, he literally couldn't continue reading, that's how uncomfortable he was " jisung said. " only because it was smut ji ", felix said, trying to make him feel better. " plus he said you were cool and your writing was good, and that's an accomplishment, baby. " seungmin, smiled at him.

" i guess... " , he trailed off. he wasn't really sure what to think but right now he knew he wanted the ground to swallow him whole. " now, let's keep talking on facetime , i've missed talking to you guys directly " , felix said , the rest of them smiling at him and getting more comfortable as they talked to each other.

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴...
                             ╰┈─➤ ❝ 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 ❞

- this is so long and for what ?? anyways my mind is so blank omg whyyy 💔💔 why is this happening to me 😿. okay, bi bi baby's stay safe i love you mwah 👁3👁 <3  !
♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ ఌ :;↳
❝ 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳𝗳 ! ❞
ようこそ