Chapter 2

A few days after the show in Sydney Ali, Bobby and myself took a car, which was driven by Lorenzo, to Melbourne. We would be arriving there late in the evening as we left around midday. It was Tuesday, meaning that we had a couple of days to chill before I had to perform on Saturday. 

The crowd in Sydney was incredible and the thought of performing in Melbourne made me get butterflies. This would be the final concert of my tour and as much as I have enjoyed it, I'm ready for it to end. I haven't seen my family since my mini break at christmas so I can't wait to see them.

I am a very family oriented person. I am one of four siblings. Ryan's the oldest, he's 27. He lives in London with his girlfriend, Amber, and they own a café on South Bank. I haven't seen him since I performed in London last Summer as he spent Christmas with Amber's family.

Next is my other older brother, Toby, who also lives in London, although really he lives all over Britain. He's a model meaning he often has to travel around loads for shoots, so he usually just stays in hotels. Toby is birthday is in December, the 21st to be exact, so I spent Christmas and his 25th birthday with him in Edinburgh.

Then there's me in the order of the Walker siblings. I just turned 23, my birthday being on the 12th of March. Celebrating your birthday on tour is not ideal, but still can be a lot of fun when you are able to go to loads of exotic bars in foreign countries. 

Then finally is my younger sister, Jess. She's 20 and, well, we've had some issues. Growing up, we were really close, she was practically my shadow, but things were said and trust was broken, and now we don't talk. Toby and Ryan still speak with her, but aren't happy about what happened. The last time I saw her was the Christmas of 2016 and from that point on, I wanted nothing to do with her. I know that sounds harsh, but when she did what she did, I just couldn't forgive her. She's doing good for herself, from what I've heard at least. She's gone from job to job, but I think she works as a personal trainer and is an influencer on the side. She used to be my personal trainer. Toby told me she had a rough breakup with her boyfriend recently... Oh well, I guess.

I've always been close with my parents. I was born in South-East London, where my dad is from, before moving up to Edinburgh, where my mum is from, when I was 12. 

"Olivia? Are you even listening to me?" Bobby's voice snaps me out of my thoughts. My eyes shift from the window to Bobby, who is looking at me expectantly. 

"I'm sorry, what?" I reply, which seems to answer Bobby's question. 

"This is important." He sighs, "As I was saying, the plan for this week is for us to arrive at our hotel tonight, meaning that we have three days to chill until Saturday. Tomorrow, you two can do whatever you want, just post a couple of photos on Instagram about it." Ali nudges me with a glint in her eye, which means she has something planned. I let out a breath of amusement before turning my attention back to Bobby. "Thursday, Tiffany has a few things to run by you with interviews and TV appearances when we go over to America after Easter. Then you have a gym session with Valeria in the afternoon and rehearsals with Amahle in the evening."

He took a deep breath to try and fit in everything that he was going to say. "On Friday, you are going to FP1 and FP2 at the Melbourne circuit with Ali. You must be seen by photographers there. You need some publicity before your tour ends, you'll be abscent for some time whilst you work on your next album so we need you to create some publicity right now. Tiffany keeps nagging me this, but at some point, you'll need to get another boyfriend."

"What?!"

"I know, but it'll be all for publicity. Since what happened happened with Max, you haven't been seen out with anyone romantically and it'll be so good to get your name out there a bit more. Anyway, enough about that." I can tell that Bobby wanted to move away from the subject of 'boys' rather quickly. "After you attend the first two practices, you will have an early night. The next day, you'll attend FP3 and Qualifying before heading to the venue and performing. Sunday, you'll both go to the Grand Prix. Sound good? Great."