"I just have to beat this guy, right?"

"Let's have a fair fight, boy."

"Ready..........FIGHT!"

The moment Xiaomei announced the start of the battle, Shiki already charged forward as he punched Metal Bogey in his gut. The moment this happened, Metal Bogey was already falling onto his back.

"What was that....unbelievably heavy punch?"

"That was my Magimech Attack:Gravity Fist. I win."

"I predicted that Shiki would win, but not with a single punch. What an interesting boy. As expected of Mother's......"

"Okay, who do I fight next?"

"No. I will be choosing the matchups! It's far more exciting that way. After all, you're all comrades. Put yourselves on the line too. You can even use weapons, just no killing. Now then, next up is the rising B-Cuber star, Rebecca!"

As Rebecca walked forward, Happy transformed into his gun form as Rebecca held them in her hand. Soon Xiaomei smiled as she introduced Rebecca's opponent.

"Her opponent will be the SBA Cosmic Fleaweight Champion, Flanker Yocchi!"

"Bombabom!!!!!"

"Bombabom TV's Mr

"Bombabom TV's Mr.Yocchi?!"

"You know him Becky?"

"He's a super famous B-Cuber, Yuuki. What's he doing here?"

"This is a part-time gig. I know about you too. Looks like you've gotten more popular. Since we're both B-Cubers, it's automatic that this fight will be recorded. Is that okay?"

"Okay fighters! Ready....FIGHT!!!!!!"

The moment Xiaomei started the fight, Yocchi opened up his gloves as various bullets were being fired from the palm of his boxing gloves that had a gun barrel on each one. As Rebecca dashed around the battlefield to avoid the shots, she began to smirk as she shot back at Yocchi.

"Your guns have terrible grouping. This is how you shoot."

"Protection Matrix!!!"