Taehyung sighed as he was greeted by the cold house. Closing the door behind him , he switched on the lights. As expected he was alone. The cold air rushed in through the door as he slammed the door shut behind him. The dark and empty house got on his nerves.

A small pout formed on his face as kicking off his shoes he dropped himself on the luxurious grey couch. The fabric tickled his chin as he groaned out aloud. Light filtered in from the wide windows. It seems as if even the atmosphere today was gloomy. He retrieved his phone from the pocket of his coat. His eyes desperately searched for any text from the one his heart was aching for. He smiled a bit. There it was. ' Tae. Sorry. We have a schedule. I can't come right now. I'll call you later okay baby ?' his mouth emitted a loud yell of frustration.

He looked around the living room. It felt empty without her. His heart yearned for her. For nothing more to just see her face once. Sure her face was plastered everywhere outside as was his. One search on the internet and he could see a thousand pictures of her. But it wasn't the same. It didn't feel the same. Oh what wouldn't he give to have her in his arms. Always.
⠀⠀

He groaned again before cursing. ' Fuck . I miss you Chaeyoung. '

Busy schedules and busy lives had made it more and more harder for them to spend time together. BTS was at its peak of popularity while Blackpink wasn't far behind. His girlfriend , the one and only Park Chaeyoung released her first solo not a few months back. He remembers that time. How busy she used to be.

You see he knows his girlfriend is a perfectionist. She was too nervous and worried about making every aspect of her solo that's within her control as perfect as possible. And he was there with her , by her side. Wiping her tears , listening to her worries. As she had been a countless other times for him. But now they both were busy.

Whoever said fame is easy cannot be more incorrect. Don't get him wrong. He loved it. Loved the ability to have what he wanted. To be able to feel the satisfaction of making someone worthwhile of himself. But was he ? Was he someone who he should be proud of ? It was a question that arose in his mind often these days.

' This won't do. Damn it Chae. You're lucky I love you otherwise I would have come there myself and kiss your lips infront of everyone. But it's because I love you , I want to protect this. This , this relationship, what we have between us , is something I want to cherish. '

She was on his mind etching herself on his very heart. What does it feel like for her ? The man often wondered how must it feel like to be her. To be -
' perfect '

That's was the only way to describe her. Perfect. She was confident and stood up for herself. Far from that delicate flowery image he had of her when he first saw her. She was a true rose. Beauty and poison in one. A true personified rose. His drug.
⠀⠀

Not wanting to stay In a place which reminds him him much of her ; Eventually the man got up , and wallowing in despair he exited the front door , the same way he had arrived. Disheveled hair and tired face dressed in the same clothes , his heart calling for its owner.

" What happened Taehyung ? I thought you went home ? To Chae ? " Hoseok was the first one to ask as he spotted Taehyung enter the dorms with a dejected face. " She had a schedule. " He mumbled in reply not giving a glance towards the elder. Hoseok chuckled as Taehyung went to his own room. Slamming the door behind him he plopped himself on the bed , throwing his coat on an armchair nearby. He sighed again. His hands itched to have her body wrapped in them. ' God I miss her so much ' he muttered groaning.

The man spent his day stalking his girlfriend's social media. Eventually getting tired of it , as the girl never was active on social media anyways he stalked her fansites and fan accounts with his own personal account , dedicated to - you guessed it right : to stalk her. His eyes narrowed on a post posted just now by her fansite. It was a one picture of her going in a black glass door. Her body was almost inside the door , so he couldn't see much except catch anything except a little of her back , jacket and the cap. He gave a sad smile. He wanted to see her too.