[Since it is a novice world, the difficulty is low. Do you accept the plot of Indifferent school idol dragged the school beauty ?]

Miao Anyun looked at the option box that still didn't give a rejection option in front of him, what else can he do but choose agree.

The female lead Xia Youyou is a transferred student in a private aristocratic school where the male lead Miao Anyun attend. On the first day of enrollment, Xia Youyou disturbed the school idol Miao Anyun’s sleep and become his enemy.

Xia Youyou accidentally discovered that the indifferent school idol Miao Anyun was her favorite little brother¹ when she was young. Xia Youyou thought of the gentle little brother in her memory, and her attitude softened unconsciously whenever she confronted Miao Anyun. The two people who had originally hate each other suddenly became ambiguous because of Xia Youyou's change.

Now that she found herself in love with Miao Anyun, the bold female lead Xia Youyou naturally chased him. The indifferent school idol was also getting along with the heroine Xia Youyou, and gradually open his heart. After going through a series of things like this the female lead successfully picked off the male protagonist Miao Anjun who was like a flower growing high up in mount kaolin, and the two of them got together.

After finishing the plot, Miao Anyun felt a little weak. This really is a very cliché campus romance. At least, this way the difficulty of mission will be lower. While comforting himself Miao Anyun sighed and watched the story of the second male lead's counterattack version.

Yes, what he just watch is actually the plot of the original world. And the current world is version of the second male lead's rebirth. In the original text, the affectionate and considerate second male lead Lin Haoyan was reborn, and this time hoping to win the favor of the female lead Xia Youyou, he decided to act before his friend Miao Anyun. Then he succeeded.

Miao Anyun closed his eyes and flipped through the plot several times. Because this task is set in a campus novel and the reborn second male lead is a friend of the male lead, the possibility of the male lead's death is very small. It can basically be positive to say that the task is completed.

The time he arrived in this world happened to be the day when the male lead met the female lead for the first time, and the main plot to be completed was to go to school to sleep and be awakened by the female lead. After Miao Anyun clarified the plot, he walked to his closet.

As soon as he changed his school uniform, Miao Anyun heard the sound of his door knocking.

"What is it?" Miao Anyun said coldly.

"Master An Yun, Master Haoyan is waiting for you downstairs to go to school." Maid Xiaoli's voice came in through the door.

"Got it." Miao Anyun replied, turned and walked into the bathroom, quickly freshened up and went downstairs.

Miao Anyun saw Lin Haoyan at the dining table. As an affectionate second male lead, Lin Haoyan's appearance is naturally not bad. The angular face is extremely handsome, and the amorous peach eyes are full of charm, which can drown people and lost themselves if they are not careful. Two buttons on his coat were unbuttoned, making him look laid back and charming.