Chapter 23 - The challenge

Start from the beginning

"Hmmm okayyyyy..." dragged Sivaangi

"In that case edhukku back and forth shunting, why don't you shift here until my parents are back? " Sivaangi asked 

"Ayi.. indha idea nalla irukke, aama Ashwin pesaama shift pannidunga.." again her father intervened trying his best to control his chuckle.

"Seri ma adhellaam paathukalaam" Ashwin samalichified but his face clearly blushed indicating that it had been his plan all along, but despite her experiences Sivaangi was still naïve to understand this transaction between her father and Ashwin.

"Paathukaradhellaam okay, but andha hide and seek mattum konjam careful ah ... " came Sivaangi's mother's voice from behind

"Hide and seek ah? adhu ennadhu? " Sivaangi asked her mother with a furrowed confused look

"hmmm.. ask Mithra"  said her mother with a teasing smile and tone before they both hung up.

"Adhu enna hide and seek, Aye! Mithra inga va? " Sivaangi screamed at Mithra.

"What amma?" came Mithra's voice followed both Nethra and Mithra

"Enna hide and seek de? " she asked

"Oh that! I told Paati, how much fun it was when you hid from us inside Ashwineyy's blanket yesterday and made us search for you early in the morning" said Mithra innocently, shocking both her parents making them go pink with blush.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ashwin came into his hotel room, his personal assistant was already there immersed in his laptop.

"Boss, how are you feeling now? all ok? Thalaivi eppadi irukaanga? kutty rowdies?" he asked looking at Ashwin who just entered.

"Ellarum ok da Sakthi, inga enna status? edhavadhu update vandhucha?" asked Ashwin sitting next to him.

"Illa boss, still waiting on some update from the government side, don't worry, I am continuously following it up with the authorities" replied Sakthi sincerely.

"Seri enakku oru coffee order pannittu, room ku vaa" said Ashwin before going into his room

When Sakthi came back 5 minutes later, Ashwin was busy searching something in his laptop.

"Yaaru boss idhu? Akash Kailasanathannn..." asked Sakthi looking at the laptop screen.

"Adhaan enakkum theriyanum, he is someone very important in your thalaivi's life, and she trusts him a lot, but some how I don't get good vibe from him"  replied Ashwin

"Yen boss? " asked Sakthi pouring the delivered coffee from the flask into the cup.

"Solren, before that I want you to use all your contacts to find out everything that is there to know about him. I know you don't have much pull in this country, but still try your level best, main ah I want to know if any one named Leena worked in Sivaangi's college 4 years back and if there is any connection between her and Akash" said Ashwin.

"Who is Leena boss?" asked Sakthi more confused

"I am not sure whether it is Leena or Lisa, but something like that, she was the one who told me all those years back that no one named Sivaangi worked there, but I just found out that Sivaangi had already started working in that college when I called to enquire" Ashwin replied