Where in the word is Natasha?

Start from the beginning

"We were all sleeping. And she left a note. Who wants pancakes?"

30minutes ago
Nick's Pov:

I have a lot of papers since Maria decided to go to that party last night. My phone rang. I bet she regrets letting me do all the paperwork. Who misses the fun now!

Huh? A new message from Nat. I hope it's another photo with Peter in the cat pijamas i brought him.

_______________________________________
Favourite daughter :

Hel

Pirate dad

What?

Is Stark making your life a hell?

What does that mean?

Hello, Nat?

Are you alright?
_______________________________________

That doesn't feel right. My future son in law!

_______________________________________
Nick:
Where's Nat?

Steve:

She is in San Francisco to see a friend.

Nick

What friend?

She texted me <<hel>>and she didn't answer back to my texts.

Steve

<<Hel>> like in<< help>>?

We are coming.

_______________________________________

After 6 hours...
Clint's Pov

San Francisco! It's been so long. Who would have thought i will be back? First time i was there to take Nat after her breakup and now I'm still after her. I know Matt is a nice guy and he wouldn't hurt Nat. Fury is exaggerating. An arrest order is too much.And we are talking about Natasha fucking Romanoff. If she asked for help, it's for her victims.

"Bird brain, are we there?"

"Tony, stop being annoying! We are almost there."

"So, why are we going to a court house?" Bruce asks.

"He's probably at work. Because i don't know where else to search for him.SHIELD said he didn't left the city. He's our only lead about Natasha."

"So Nick thinks the ex got jealous?" Tony asks.

"I don't think Matt would hurt a fly.... and Natasha would kick his ass before he tried something."

We enter in the building and i immediately see the redhead with his glasses talking with a man. I'm sure his not guilty.

"Matthew!" I shout.

"Barton? Clint Barton? What are you doing here? Do you need a lawyer?"

Not this time,actually.

"No. I know the last time when we saw each other, when I picked up Nat, i drove on the red light and you had to be my lawyer after your breakup, but this time is different. In a way."