"No.I don't want the files. I want more. I want to take down Hydra. "

"You are a hard person to please! I know you fought aliens and your friend is a god,and, of course you shut down the Red Room,buttttt.... a little, little, tiny detail maybe you don't know. Um... remember when i thought you were working for Hydra?" Yelena has a high voice in the end. I don't like were this is going.

" Yes? "

" That was because of the files.... and because of the fact that some of our agents are working for SHIELD. "

" What!? "

That can't be true!SHIELD are the good guys! We help people,we protect people, we fight for the ones that can't fight for themselves ... we..we make weapons.. the Tessaract... we spy... we lie... we manipulate....

I WORK FOR THE GOOD PEOPLE! I'M NOT BACK IN THE RED ROOM! WE SPY, SO WE CAN PROTECT THE INNOCENT, WE LIE, SO THE INNOCENT WILL NOT KNOW HOW EVIL PEOPLE CAN BE, WE MANIPULATE.. WE MANIPULATE.. we manipulate, for the good cause? To help the innocent? I.. I work for the good people?

"Ok."

"Just ok? I thought you would be more upset to find out that the agency you worked for more than 8 years is not good and it's build on lies . That you didn't became a better person and you practically are working for a Red Room with another nam—"

"SHIELD IS GOOD! PERIOD!" I am good, my ledger is not bright red...

"Ok, ok!" Yelena says and puts an arm in front of Anastasiya. She cares for the girl. Cute.

"Before becoming a team, i must ask you :how much do you hate Hydra and are you ready to fight with me on the right side?Also, no games, no stabs in the back and only trust. "

"Sure." Yelena answers fast.

"Ana?Can i trust you to have my back?"

"Nein! Ich kann den Roten Schädel und die Hydra nicht verraten. Heil Hydra!(no! I can't betray the Red Skull and Hydra. Hail Hydra! )" she suddenly acts like I am the worst person on the planet.

"Entspann dich, Alpinespinne! Sie sagte <<beitreten Hydra >> nicht<<verraten Hydra >>. Sie müssen Ihr Englisch mehr üben.(" Relax, Alpinespinne ! She said << join Hydra >>  not << betray Hydra >>. You need to practice your english more.")

Ok?

Wait! There's a bright  red dot in the corner. A camera. How i didn't observe it?! Come on, Romanoff! Head in the game!

Yelena taps her foot on the floor.Morse Code.
<<We tried to block the cameras as long as we could.Play along, partener.>>
<<I'm in. >>Ana taps.

Ok.
Start game.

"Wie gesagt, ich möchte Hydra beitreten. Ich hatte genug von SHIELD! Sie sind alle Lügner und Manipulatoren! Und lass mich nicht über die Avengers reden! Ich kann Starks Einstellung nicht mehr ertragen. Sein Ego ist das Größte auf der Welt. Er redet immer davon, wie toll er ist! Er bereitet mir jeden Tag Kopfschmerzen! Vergessen wir Clint nicht. Er ist die ganze Zeit so unreif. Ich wurde fast getötet wegen seiner kindischen Spielchen. Und das Schlimmste ist Steve Rogers. Der große Captain America. Ich habe ihn und seine Reden satt!Ich will aus diesem Wahnsinn namens SHIELD raus. Ich möchte Hydra beitreten!Heil Hydra!(Like i said, I want to join Hydra. I had enough of SHIELD! They are all liars and manipulators! And don't let me start talking about the Avengers! I can't stand Stark's attitude anymore.His Ego is the talles thing in the world. He always talk about how great he is! He gives me a headache every day! Let's not forget Clint. He is so immature all the time. I almost got killed because of his childish games. And the worst,is Steve Rogers. The great Captain America. I'm sick of him and his speeches!I want out of this madness named SHIELD. I want to join Hydra! Hail Hydra! ) "I almost shout all my little speech, especially the last part.

"Vielleicht kann ich mich  mit dem Red Skull arrangieren(Maybe I can arrange  something with the Red Skull. ") "Ana says and goes to open the door, but bumps into a man..... I know that face! Agent Grant Ward? He's Hydra? Wait, Yelena was right? There are Hydra agents in SHIELD? I hoped... Yelena was just inventing things.

" Alpinespider! What are you doing here!?", he grabs her by the hand too hard and Yelena almost wants to kill him. Ana takes his other  hand and hit him in the face with her knee. Then she takes his left arm and puts it behind his back, pressing his face on the wall.

" It's not your business what I'm doing here. And before you touch me, remember who i am and  the fact that i can kick your ass in  2 seconds. Understood, Cockroach?"

I  start to like her. I see why Yelena likes her too.

She doesn't let him go and puts more pressure on his hand. Someone will need ice after that.

" Say it. "Ana says.

" I understand. Let me go now! " Grant cries in pain. That's what you deserve, traitor! Sadly, Ana let him go.

" Now i have to take a shower after you touched me. Girls, if he doesn't behaves, have mercy. "she leaves the cell.

"I would avoid mirrors for a while." Yelena says.

"Bold on you to assume mirrors don't shatter when he looks in them." I say and Yelena laughts.

"Yelena,Madame Hydra wants to talk with you about your little aventure and...", he looks at me, "our guest." Yelena goes with him.

Madame Hydra? Sort of Madame B of Hydra? Everything's new, but also the same.

Before closing the door, Grant looks at me and smiles. I entered in a big mess.

"Welcome to Hydra, agent Romanoff."

🅓🅞🅝❜🅣 🅕🅞🅡🅖🅔🅣 🅣🅞 🅥🅞🅣🅔