Vampire's Humanity

- Now you understand more. - said Katherine. - Ha isn't it funny that you understood more because of me, not because of your lover- aka Elijah Mikaelson? Kinda funny.
- They don't want me to meet them. Both of them- Elijah and Jasper. - I said.
- Haha wait! You are with two of vampires? You're with that Cullen-Hale too? Oh, sweetie. You're just a little bit too much like me.
- What? No. I'm not with Jasper. But he doesn't want me to see him too.
- Mhm. - Katherine didn't believe me.
- You were dating two vampires? Who? Do I know them?
- Honey, I dated many vampires. I dated even one of Mikaelsons...
- Who? - I asked. I was really intrested.
- Ha, maybe one day I'll tell you. But now you tell me. What you gonna do? - asked Katherine.
- Uhm... with what?
- With Elijah, his family and Cullens? Just with vampires. You're human who knows about vampires, you are in danger EVERYDAY.
- Right... what should I do? I want to see them every day. I love Elijah.
- You... love Mikaelson? You love an original vampire? Mhm... sweetie, you don't know what love means.
- So are you. You know, right? - I asked. I wasn't sure she knows.
- Of course I do. I met my soulmate.
- Who is this?
- You don't know him. He lives far away. He's a vampire, he has a girlfriend who is my fucking doppelgänger.
- Who's your what? - I asked.
- Doesn't matter. He wanted me but he found a girl who looks EXACTLY like me. Well. That's life. You can't survive if you will look back. You have to look into the future. Past isn't important. I survived that many years because I never look back.
- Alright... so will you tell me what should I do?
- Leave. Leave the town. I can take you with myself. I like you.
- No. I can't.
- Why not? - asked Katherine.
- Because I love Elijah. I... want to see Jasper and his family yet. I can't leave my family.
- Oh come on. You're 17 or 18? You're not a kid. If you want we can wait until you'll be 21. But you have to lose contacts with Mikaelsons. I don't know Cullens so good yet. I don't know how dangerous are they, but I don't think they are like bears.
- Katherine... I don't want to lose contact with Elijah.
- You love him, I heard it 10 times today. He doesn't love you. You know how many girlfriends he had before you? Even he couldn't count them.
- He's a vampire, he lives fucking many times. I shouldn't blame him.
- I was one of them. One of his girlfriends.
- Really?
- Yes. And his brother ruined MY life. I was that poor girl, who Klaus changed into a vampire.
- Oh... Katherine, I'm... so sorry.
- Everyone is. And no one can do anything with this. Write to Elijah you were thinking about it all and you don't want to have a contacts with vampires. He will understand.
- No, Katherine... you're a vampire too.
- Smart. I am. But you will trust me.
- I trust him.
- I said that I like you?
- Katherine, I don't want to lose conact with Elijah and with Jasper. I don't have to have contact with rest of Mikaelsons.
- It doesn't work like it. Klaus will know about you EVERYTHING.  He will probably try to ruin your life too. Why? Because he's like it. He is Klaus Mikaelson. He was made to ruin people's life.
- Kath..-,
- No, Sue. I told you that you have to survive. Oh, wait. - she looked at her phone. Her face didn't tell me anything good. - God, no...
- What is wrong?
- With your lover? Everything.
- What do you mean? Is there something wrong with Elijah?
- Yep... oh what to do now? I can't leave you here alone. Alright you have to know...
- What?
- There is a person named Ester and she... compelled your lover to... kill?
- Kill? Kill who?
- Kill you. She compelled him to kill his love. She thinks that love is drowning him. Maybe she's right. Alright, he will try to kill you. He can't see me here but I can't leave you alone. What to do? Lemme think...
- Katherine, it can't be true. How'd you know about it?
- I have good relationships with persons I should.
- Katherine, I....
- Calm down, Sue. I promise everything's gonna be ok.
- Why do you help me?
- I don't... - she was listening something.
- What's wrong? - I asked.
- He's coming. Damn. Alright. Did you invite him?
I didn't answer. She understood.
- Damn it. - said Katherine.
Katherine read a message from the phone again.
- DAMN. He turned it off.
- What turned off?
- He wanted to make this easier. Turned off his humanity.
- What is it?
Katherine explained me that humanity is feelings. He won't feel love to me. He won't feel anything. Katherine told that he'll be like his brother - Niklaus.
She just finished to telling me about it and Elijah came inside my room.
- Katerina? - Elijah asked.
- Hi, M. How are you? It has been so long time.
- What are you doing here? - he asked.
- I'm really sorry that we have to meet the time you turned off your humanity.
- How did you know? You're the devil.
- I am. We know it since... for a long. I'm not here to talk with you of course.
- What the hell did you tell Susan?
- Everything I should. - said Katherine.
Elijah wasn't look like Elijah I knew. It was a creepier version of my Elijah. He was look terrible and I was afraid of him.
- I don't care about you, Katerina. I don't want anything from you. - said Elijah.
- Cute. But I want something from you.
- What?
- I don't want you to hurt my new friend. - she looked at me.
- Katerina, find other friend.
- Why? Because you want to kill her, right? Let her go. She didn't do anything bad to you!
- She exist. - said Elijah.
- Mhm... great to know. Sue, take my hand.
I took her hand and I closed eyes. I felt air and when I opened eyes ( it was only 1 sec ) we were in the other house.
- Where are we? - I asked.
- You'll stay here. I have to talk with somebody. I will send somebody to Elijah to try to stop him. But when Klaus will find out that Elijah wants to kill you, he will probably want to help him and then try to turn on his humanity. Stay here, here you're safe. I'll be so soon. - she said and left me there.