Feelings Are Our Enemies

I said that I'm hungry so Elijah said we should go to the shop. That we did. We went to the supermarket.
- Now you should tell me something about your family. - Elijah said while I was searching my favourite drink.
- Hm... my sister Feyre you know. She is sometimes crazy and... rude but she's lovely and if she cares about something she is the best, I swear. I have a brother too named Cam. He is so careful about me and my sister. He's kind and he doesn't like fight with anyone but if there is something about his family, he would even kill. He got in fight with 2 my ex-boyfriends. I mean one of them was my boyfriend, the second wanted. Therefore Feyre doesn't like talking about her lovers to Cam because he needs to know everything.
- Did you tell him about me? - asked Elijah.
Then I found my favourite drink!
- Oh, there you are! My favourite one. No, I didn't tell him yet. I hope so soon he will can meet you face to face.
- What about your parents?
- My mom is so lovely. She really loves us and we know and we really know how much she did for us. Our father left us when I was 7. We have no contact with each other. Feyre lived it so emotional. She doesn't like talking about him, we have impression she still misses him. I hope she doesn't because he... he was a monster. He was terrible father. He doesn't care about us.
- Oh.I'm so sorry for you....
- You told me your both parents hate you and your siblings so... you have a worst.
I bought sandwich yet and we left the shop.
- It's late. I will go with you to your house. I don't want you to lost somewhere. - said Elijah.
- Alright.
So we went to my home.
We were talking about our fathers that we both hate ours. It was a bit funny. Elijah told me that Hope isn't 16 years old like I thought she is, she's 14. But I was wondering how old he is. He didn't tell me and I didn't ask. Maybe I should. Yeah probably I should.
- And here I live. - I said when we were next to my home.
- Beautiful home. - said Elijah.
- Inside is more beautiful.
- I couldn't doubt. Well, so goodbye, Susan. I loved that evening. Feelings are so weird and our feelings are our enemies, don't you think?
- I don't know what you're talking about...
- Ha, anyway. I promised you that if you'll go with me today, I tell you that what you sent me. I don't know it was to your grandma. But, I love you, Susan.
Oh God. I wasn't ready for that. I didn't know what to do. So I hugged him. It was the best way I had in my mind.
- Let's go to your house, your brother probably is waiting for you. - Elijah said and left me.
I came inside.
Cam was waiting in the kitchen.
- I am.
- It was a long time. - said Cam.
- Yes. But... - I forgot what I said before I left. - But now everything's ok. I'm tired. I need to sleep. - and I went to my own room.

At morning the next day I woke up first. Of course after our mother who was in the job. I made a breakfast for everyone - it was 9 o'clock so Cam should wake up soon. Feyre we need to hit then maybe she will wake up. I looked at my phone, hope maybe Elijah wrote something to me. But no. Well.
I was right, Cam woke up about 9:30.
- Go to Feyre. Her breakfast is waiting. - I said and Cam went to Feyre.
5 minutes ago they both came.
They were eating and I was watching new movie on netflix with my favourite actor.
- He's so hot. - I said. - He's ridicoulusly hot.
- Sue, stop. - Feyre said. She hated me talking about my favourite actors.
- But he is. - I said.
- I'm hotter. - said Cam.
We both - Feyre and me - started laughing.
- I don't know why are laughing! I am hotter over him. - said Cam.
- Of course, of course. You are, mhm. - I said still laughing.
- Funny, Sue. - said Cam.
Then somebody knocked at the door. They were eating so I had to break my watching and open the door.
I went and there was my best friend - Nicole.
- Oh, Niki what are you doing here about that hour?
- I need you.
Nicole and I went to my own room.
- Yes? Is there something wrong? - I asked.
- Sue... I... oh
- Just say. You know I want to help you. - I said. I was a bit afraid.
- My father told me that he has somebody new. He found somebody. I met her. She is terrible! I want my mom! I want her back!
- Oh, Nik. Is she that terrible that you really can't like her or you just miss your mom?
- She is terrible. She told me that my father showed her my grades in school and I should start learning because probably I never opened book. And if I did I'm just horrible and there is nothing to change. I can only cry in my room. Could you understand?
- God damn. She is terrible, not you. Did your father hear it?
- He did. And he agreed with her!
- Niki, you need to tell your dad what you feel. If you want I can go with you.
- No. No.
- But you have to do this, you will?
- And then what?
- We'll see what he'll tell.
- Fine. But he won't break up with his girlfriend because of me.
- You're the most important to him.
- I told him if he wants somebody he should he with your mom. - said Nicole.
- Ha! We'd be sisters, yes! You've got my YES.
Then somebody wrote to me and Nicole checked it. We were best friends and we know about anything... alright she doesn't know about something.
- Who is that... Elijah? - asked Nicole.
- Uhm. A friend. New friend.
- How long do you know him?
- 2 days. I wanted tell you.
- Is he handsome?
- So much. - I said so she smiled.
- He likes you. I read one message and I can say it.
- What did he write? - I asked.
- „ I miss you already. What is your morning? ".
- Aw.
- I wrote him back : „ I miss you too, my morning is great hope your is too. "
- Nik!
- Hm?

Nicole wanted me to go with her until the door. I agreed. So we were walking and she took my hand.
- Stop, Sue.
- What's wrong? - I asked.
- Do you see him?!
- Who?
Nicole showed me that man, she probably started enjoying.
- NO. Nicole! Not him please. - I said because I knew him. It was Kol Mikaelson. - He's terrible! Believe me. We shouldn't... It's Elijah's brother.
- WHAT? Omg it'd be great if we were with both of brothers! Come on, I have to say hi.
- No, no, Nicole. He doesn't like me. He is... scary.
- He is handsome! - screamed Nicole. - Is he a single?
- I don't know and I don't want to!
Kol probably heard us or showed because he came to us. Damn!
- Oh, Susan. Hello, darling. - said Kol.
- Hi, Kol. It's my best friend Nicole. And Nik, it's Kol...
- Hi. - said my friend but Kol didn't answer her.
- What are you doing here? - I asked.
- Oh, I'm just fighting with somebody. But he thinks I can't search. I'll search him.
- You don't have to. - said somebody and we saw another one boy.
- Here you are. - said Kol. - This is Susan, thing my brother likes.
- I'm not thing. - I said.
- You're. - said Kol. - And another one useless thing - Nina?
- Nicole. - I said. I was sure Nik doesn't like him anymore.
- Whatever. - said Kol. - And that's my new friend. Jasper.
- Jasper Hale. - said that man.
He was looking at me so weird. Like... he hates me? But I nothing did to him. I even don't know him. But he's so handsome. He is beautiful. I don't want him to hate me.
- Stop looking at her with that hate in your eyes. - said Nicole to Jasper. So she saw it too.
- I'm not. - said Jasper. - I'm sorry. You bleed.
- I? - I asked.
- Yes. - he came to me and took my hand. He showed me, I was bleeding I don't know why. And who cares? I didn't ask about it.
- Yep. It's nothing. - I said.
I had impression he is fighting with himself. He wanted to do something but he really didn't want.
- F*CK. - screamed Jasper.
- Are you ok? You don't like blood, right? - I asked.
- I.... love blood.
- Relax darling. - said Kol. - Come with me Jasper. We need to talk.
Jasper Hale didn't answer just went with Kol. It was so weird. He was weird.