💞Liking💞

Then again a video came in front of me and I played the video.

It was tornado girl 13 episode. Then I also played that video😅 even I downloaded it😂😅 then I started liking him slowly slowly❤️

But that time I was fan of another guy. His name is "Shakib khan". He is a famous actor in Bangladesh. I was also a fan of him.

(but do you all know that I don't watch his any movies now😂😂. Now I only watch chen xiang's drama😅)

After some days I started finding tornado girl season 2. But there came 2 drama. One is season 1 and second is season 2.

Then I saw the whirlwind girl season 1. I watched already 4 episodes. But deep inside I wanted to saw chen xiang. But he wasn't there in that episode😅😅. I felt bored😑 so I stopped seeing it. Then next day I again saw episode no 5. In that episode I found him✌️. I was so happy😄. Then slowly slowly I started liking him more❤️. His attitude, his style and his voice is just awesome😘. But still I didn't get to know his name 😅. Then I saw in music video that fang tinghao and Qi Baicao mix song.

I loved this song a lot. It was too heartbreaking😢💔. I was feeling like cry😢. Then I get to know him as Fang Ting Hao. And I liked him more than chen xiang😅😅.