Y/n just looked at them blankly. "Shouldn't I be the one to say that to you guys?" Y/n deadpanned suddenly which made the two girls laugh. "We will all do great!" Amy rephrased with a confident smile. "That's what I'm talking about," Nana punched her own palm with a determined look on her face. The (h/c) haired girl sighed in defeat but shook her head playfully soon after.

"Participants, please proceed to the middle of the field for the opening ceremony."

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

"Finally!"

Amy stretched her arms with a relieved smile on her face. The opening ceremony just came to an end, the first schedule of the competition will be on the afternoon. On the meantime, the students from other schools were given an amount of time to settle themselves and feel comfortable to the new environment that they were in. Y/n and Amy decided to have look around the lively grounds of their school. Amy was blabbering about how they stood for a long time in the middle of the field.

She couldn't help but complain how her feet hurts. Y/n was lucky since she sat along with her classmates on the bleachers. The loud chatters of people filled the whole school, most were busy checking out the stalls while others waited until the competition starts. Out of nowhere, a loud grumble was heard. Y/n turned to Amy, giving her a knowing look which resulted for the Caucasian girl to nervously laugh. "Well, I guess standing for a long time made me hungry," she nervously fiddled her fingers.

"My bag is inside the room, I need to fetch it since my lunch is there. Stay here, I'll be back in a minute," Amy told Y/n while pointing a thumb towards the direction of the school building. Y/n looked at her as if she was crazy, not liking the idea of being alone in a big crowd. "Hey! Don't leave me─" she tried to protest to her best friend but ended up seeing a blonde girl dashing towards the building. "─here..." Y/n trailed off, feeling her breathing get heavier than usual.

Alone she was. Surrounded by various of faces she didn't recognise, anxiety began to build up and she could only purse her lips as she looked around. 'I guess I'll just wait out here,' Y/n reluctantly told herself internally. The girl sighted an empty bench, having no choice but to sit there, her grip on her camera tightened. She slumped herself on the once empty bench, watching every single person as she waited for her best friend.

Y/n wondered where her schoolmates were, she couldn't see a single familiar face and it didn't make her comfortable at all. A frown was evident from her face as her eyes darted around in curiosity. 'Not a single person that I know is around,' Y/n pouted, her eyes looking back to the camera on her hand. Her feet began swinging back and forth as an attempt to ease herself down, thinking of things that give her comfort.

Y/n gets anxious easily when she's left in a crowded place with no one she recognised. She likes it better when she's standing alone but with people she didn't know, she starts to feel anxious and troubled. She was always lucky with Amy around since the Caucasian girl was quite clingy but, this situation that she was in seldom happens. Y/n began thinking how she could've went with Amy to get her lunch.

But, it seems like even the universe hates her.

Or is it because there's another reason for that?

"Y/n?" A voice called out to her. Y/n tensed at the deep voice that she wasn't all that familliar too. Her eyes darted upwards to see the source of the voice but only for it to freeze. What was the universe planning? What was planned for her? She didn't know all that unless she responds back. "Alexandre," she breathed, her eyes being drowned upon pools of beautiful oceanic blue. Here she was, face to face with her old crush.