I'm Truly Yours ~ Chris Evans

Start from the beginning

"Uh Chris, you there?"

"Hmm what? Yeah sorry sweetie, Ma was saying somehting. What were you saying?

He asked you, still pissed at Richard.

"I just said that I had to go, I have to film a sex scene with Richard now, I'll call you tonight."

You were going to kill Chris.

The following weeks got you and Richard closer. Posting each others pictures on Instagram, going to get coffee together and then eventually doing interviews together. The media LOVED the too of you. Saying that you were perfect for each other, seeing paparazzi pictures of the too of you and thinking that you were togehter. You didn't mind the rumors since there were just rumors and Richard and you were just friends, but Chris was PISSED. He never tought that violence was the answer but if he saw one more article of you and Ricard Madden, he was going to kill someone. Your phone calls went from 10 times a week, to 3. It wasn't like you didn't want to call him, you wanted to so badly but you were so busy that you didn't even had the time to call your parents. And obviously Chris took this the wrong way. He was now in the thought that you and Richard were together and that Ricard stopped you from seeing him. That piece of shit.

When the premiere was coming up, Chris was beyond happy when you asked him to be his date to the Eternals premiere. If you went with Richard, he would actually kill himself. He couldn't handle it seeing you with someone else. You hanging out with Richard was already enough. No need to go to premiers together too. He was so afraid that he was going to take his place, that he had panic attacks when he thought about it. But now was not the time. He had to get himself ready for his girl.

He picked you up with his car. He wore a white suit, similar to his 'Knives out' premiere. And you, god he didn't even know where to start. You looked just like a dream. it was the first time he saw you in 2 months and he tried so hard not to faint. His heart was leaking with your love and his lips were beggin to kiss you. His hands were desperate to touch you and his feet wanted to walk towards you and only you. But his brain, his brain was mad at you. How could you replace him? How could you be in love with someone else? His whole body was in a fight with his brain, trying to stop him saying horrible things to you, but he couldn't. His goddamn brain won.

"Wow Y/N, you look great. A little surprised you invited me to be honest. Thought you rather wanted to go with you 'new' boyfriend Richard." There it was. His hands that were desperate to touch you, wanted to smack him in the face. His feet that only wanted to walk towards you, wanted to walk into a dig. His heart that was leaking with your love, was beating so fast in hope that it exploded. But his brain couldn't be more proud. Dammit.

"What do you mean by that Chris? He is not my boyfriend. And of course I would invite you, you're the closet person to me. Why are you acting like this?"

This was the perfect time, thought his legs. Kneel in front of her, tell her how much you love her and can't even think about breathing a different air than her. Yes, thought his eyes. Cry right now to show her how heartbroken you were about the thought that you didn't want to see him anymore. But they all lost. Their wishes were unheard in the ears of Chris when the only lousy noice he heard was his brain. It was so loud that it almost damaged his ears. SHE BROKE YOU. YOU BREAK HER.

"You know what I am talking about. Is this a thing for you? You meet a guy on set, become friends with him, even meet their family but dump him as soon as you met another guy on set? Damn, what a great technique you got there, Y/L/N."

His eyes gave up when you started crying. His lips were mad at him when yours started trembling. His legs wanted to kick him in the balls when yours gave up on you and you fell. His arms were his only hope. The only thing that could save all of this. So he took you in his arms and started hugging you. His nose smelling you heavenly scent made his brain normal again. YOU IDIOT. YOUR BROKE HER. DO SOMETHING. His hands were blessed with touching your back and his eyes started crying harder.

" I am so sorry sweetheart, I don't know why I said such horrible things to you. You are the most important thing in my life. Your smile is my oxygen and I just killed you with my words, I committed suicide. I am so sorry honey. I was a jealous bastard. The thought of you looking lovely at someone else other than me broke me. I just had to trust you. Please I beg you, don't leave me out of your life. I've never been so scared of losing something in my life, then again nothing in my life has ever meant as much as you do."

When you looked at him, you saw that he was telling the truth. It took him almost 4 years to confess his love to you. And it took you almost 4 years to kiss him, blessing his lips and slowing his heartbeat. His heart didn't want to explode anymore, it wanted to beat. Just for you.

"In case you ever foolishly forget Christopher, I am never not thinking of you. I am only and truly yours. I want you today, tomorrow, next week and the rest of my life. I love you with all my heart, inside and out. Please never break it again. I need it to love you Chris." He stood up, helped you getting up too and kissed you again. He promised himself that day to never listen to his brain again and always, love you.

"Come on, we're gonna be late to your premiere. And I want to meet the co-star of my girlfriend."

You arched your brows and scrunched your nose.

"Girlfriend? I don't think you asked me to be your girlfriend." He took you between his arms, kissed you again and whispered in your ear.

"Why tell you when I can show and prove it you why you are my girlfriend and why I belong to you?"