(Special Chapter) - Why i Fight

Start from the beginning

They heard a coughing noises, coming from the lord of fiends. "Lord of fiends... Tell us what happened?" The captain asked as Amiya sobbed and hugged Kal'tsit.

**************************************************************************************

"Going somewhere?" Ryo stopped on his tracks hearing a familiar voice who just aided them in this operation.

"Trying to kill me huh?" He turns around and just stared at her annoyed. "I had a feeling you remember her, so that's why I'm here to pay the blood debt."

W took out her knife and waits for his answer. "Theresa huh? You still blame me for her death?"

"You play her highness heart just to discard it right away, i knew their is something off about you! I should have done it sooner."

"You got it all wrong." He grinned then continued. "She seduced me W, After THAT incident. Theresa convinced me to sleep with her. To ease the pain that i have remembered. It's not love W, it's called pity."

Thus while saying that. The rouge man projected twin daggers from his hands. "Instead of feeling belonged, i just suffered more. You see W... She asked me to kill her."

"Lies-"

"You are welcome to believe me or not. To kill someone was not i wanted to remember back then. That comfort she gave me was nothing but pity and selfishness."

"That's bullshit! You're not human, you're just like us Sarkaz!"

He sighed, then smiled as the feeling of taking another life made him happy after all...

He was once a heartless assassin. Where back in his world. He failed to save her too...

"I guess i fit to be one too..." He started to laugh, losing more of his sanity. "Yes... I am... The DEVIL!"

W couldn't bear it anymore as she rushed to attack him but since he regained his past memories. This sarkaz is no match for him.

"Useless..."

!!!

W blinked and lost her strength after seeing that a knife was pointed at her neck.

"I remember what Patriot said earlier..."

"Lord of fiends. You must be erased..."

"I have fulfilled that role before because of her request. But Patriot at this present time did not."

"So i will fulfill that role the second time if it does happen."

His weapons faded as he started to walk past her. "Because i realised, this world sent me to eliminate a target."

"Now that Talulah is dead. I'm sure Nine, won't sit around like this." W gave him a warning.

"Then whoever is coming after me..."

"They must prepared to die. Do warn Rhodes Island and the others for me."

**************************************************************************************

2 days later

"We have to bring him back, if persuasion ain't effective. Use all necessary actions to do so."

Kal'tsit is having a meeting with all the elite operators.

"So we just have to bring back the annoying doctor huh!" One of the strongest operators Surtr said yawning that this will be a piece of cake.

"Don't underestimate him Miss Surtr." Amiya said and tightened her rings at her fingers. "He ain't the doctor who knew before."

"Amiya is right." The lynx second to that. "Wei Yenwu had agreed and is working with us starting today in search of him."