Ⓟⓡⓞⓛⓞⓖⓤⓔ

~FROM THE END OF EPISODE 942 IN DETECTIVE CONAN~

"The crowd of reporters is gone," Professor Agasa stated as he and Conan watched the last reporter slowly walk away from the Kudo Mansion's gate. "But I'm not sure why."

"Probably because the world's biggest Kudo family fan, who caused the commotion, calmed their excitement by posting that the Kudo Shinichi she saw at Kiyomizu Temple was an illusion," Conan remarked, looking at his phone, "but why would she suddenly post that?" he wondered.

"Because we used her fanaticism against her."

With shocked expressions, Professor Agasa and Conan stare at the guy who unexpectedly spoke behind them. His father, Kudo Yusaku, is standing there, and behind him is his mother, Kudo Yukiko.

"Shin-chan!" Yukiko waved at Conan while smiling.

Conan eventually recovered from the shock and looked at them with wide eyes, startled, "D-Dad and Mom?"

"What?! You bribed her with your autograph?" Conan said, stunned by his father's statement.

"Yeah. As our fan, we knew she'd accept our terms. We even told her why: 'Our son is still young. We don't want this case to go to his head. Could you pretend the incident at Kiyomizu Temple didn't happen?'" Yusaku smiled at his son, Conan merely gazed blankly at his father.

"I'm surprised you were able to meet with the owner of the blog." Professor Agasa commented.

Yukiko looks at the professor, "We sent our message to the administrator of the blog. 'This is Kudo Yukiko, an avid reader of your blog. There's something I'd like to discuss with you, so could you meet me and my husband at the airport? Please let us know once you've confirmed it's actually us.'"

Professor Agasa nodded, "I see."

"We also reached out to the school and give them a heads-up, so that should be the end of the Kudo Shinichi disturbance." Yusaku said before glancing at his son, "Officially, that is."

Conan stares at his father, visibly sweating and with an evident uneasiness on his face.

"It's extremely likely your so-called Black Organization has zeroed in on this." Yusaku stated, his wife behind him glancing at Conan with a faint frown in her eyes, "Sheesh. It's your fault for going wild on your school trip."

Conan look at his mother with a stubborn face, "I couldn't help it. I got caught up in the case."

Yukiko then moved her face forward to her son, beaming brightly, and murmured, "Well, sounds like something happened between you and Ran-chan because of it."

Conan's cheek flushed at his mother's words, recalling the kiss he received from Ran that day. He glances up from his daydreaming, his cheeks heated, at her mother, who is grinning widely at him. "Ehh!!! How did you know that?!"

"The administrator of the blog said she saw you kissing at the Kiyomizu butai." Yukiko said teasingly. Conan gritted his teeth, his eyes furrowed, and his cheeks flushed as he looked at her mother. When he heard his father speak, his attention turned to him.