C H A P T E R T W E N T Y S E V E N : وماقدر اعيش انا بدونك ..

Start from the beginning

December 26th

18:33

Sitting alone by the window overlooking the beach, she loved going to the beach in the winter, she was right it was very beautiful, Ismail knew what was coming and he couldn't do anything about it, he didn't want to be around when his mother returns home and tell him that Sama's no longer his, he packed a carry-on and drove to the beach house a place where he could clear his mind and be as far away as possible.
"Here you go." Tarek handed him a cup of freshly brewed tea, once he knew about Ismail's plans he insisted on coming along not wanting to leave his best friend Alone, with his eyes focused on the waves hitting the shore he took the cup and mumbled a soft thank you "what's going on in that head of yours my friend?" Tarek asked settling down on the armchair next to where Ismail was standing "yesterday before driving here I couldn't help but pass by her house... the lights were hung. It made it all seem real... but still I wouldn't believe it until I see it by myself." He took a sip of his tea and sat down "It is real my friend... it will sink in, give it some time, may Allah Complete her with happiness and shower her with his blessings." Ismail paused and tried to let Tarek's words sink in before mumbling "Amen."

December 28st

"I want something different, the chocolate and Macrooon Bouquet sounds like a good idea. I'll take it." Ismail handed his credit card "Sir can you please choose the size, colour and the kind of candy/flowers you'd like." He took a sip of his Espresso and scrolled through the iPad, choosing each item carefully, he added the message that he wanted after finishing he clicked on the place order button before handing over the device "when will it be ready?" He asked the girl who was assisting him "Due to the new year's coming up our workflow is heavy, we even stopped taking online orders, let me check the schedule... ok I reckon that it'll be delivered in three days if it's okay with you? If not I try to and see if I can rush the chef with this order." The girl/waitress explained he shook his "No worries no need to rush anyone, as long as you'll send it." After finishing up the order he left the shop and headed back to his office.

A/N : A little glimpse from Ismail's POV, I know he's hated, but it ends Soon I Promise 😅.

January 1st

"I'm guessing that someone was too excited to see me... No buts I'll go get it." Sama sheepishly smiled, he stood and made his way out of the restaurant Saeed offered to go get the phone, but Hamdan shook his head and insisted on doing so himself, he squinted his eyes when he saw one of his men talking to someone who's standing near Sama's Car, Hamdan fastened his pace and reached the car "is there a problem Abdalla?" He asked as he opened the car and retrieve the phone "this man has been standing near The Missus Car!" The man quickly turned and their eyes met "so it's You." He looked at Hamdan and his eyes widened "You're Hamdan..."
"I thought that I made it clear and I told you to stay away from her." Ismail was taken aback by him but he decided to play it cool "made what clear... wait you're the one who sent that man... you know nothing about Sama and I's relationship, I really don't want to disrespect you but you have No Right to threaten me." Hamdan dismissed the men and stood in front of him "I do actually... she's My WIFE and I'm willing to go to great extents just to protect her, and as for your so-called past relationship I know enough.. now here I am telling you Once again Stay away from her, don't make me do what I don't want to.." when he said my wife Ismail felt defeated, Hamdan turned around and was about to walk back to the restaurant when Ismail shouted "SAMA I LOVE YOU AND I KNOW YOU DO TOO... I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU NOR DO I STAND THE IDEA THAT YOU LEFT ME FOR ANOTHER MAN!! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME??" Luckily the place they were in is remote no one was around to hear him, Hamdan turned around and walked back to Ismail "you're such a Hypocrite, you ruined your own relationship don't blame it on her, she only left because she has self respect you're the one who did her wrong it's not the other way around.. you never truly loved or valued her because if you did you wouldn't have cheated on her, I will do everything in my power to keep that smile on her face and to keep you as far away as possible... before I go Get a grip of yourself." As much as punching him felt as if was the right thing to do he decided not to and simply walk back to the restaurant....