" 二 "

Look! It's raining! ❞

❝ Look! It's raining! ❞

- 📜 -

Chapter 2: L/n Y/n

With shoulder-length h/c hair and playful e/c eyes, L/n Y/n is possibly the most wholesome and easily distracted person ever.

Even at the young age of 4.

"Hey, mom! Gimme a smile!"

Her 32-year-old mom - who was currently preparing dinner before her husband comes home - looked back over her shoulder, turning away from the veggies she was washing. She smiled warmly at her young child, and the camera in her small hands flashed.

Out came the picture with a buzz; L/n grabbed it enthusiastically and began waving it around like a madman, all the while jumping up and down in their kitchen crazily.

Her mom laughed, going back to work.

"Mom, mom," said L/n, skipping over to her mom;  the picture cleared up. "You look so pretty!" She showed her mom the picture - she truly looked like a goddess. A beautiful one at that.

Her mom smiled again, heart warming up at the pure intentions of her daughter. Sure, she was beautiful in her daughter's eyes, but not really in her own. She was just glad to have such a precious child.

"Thank you, dear," she said, ruffling up L/n's hair with a motherly grin. "You're amazing at taking pretty pictures, you father's made a great decision when he bought you that camera."

L/n glanced down at the digital camera in her hand in wonder; it was gift from both of her parents during her fourth birthday, and dare I say - she loved it to absolute bits.

L/n lit up, beaming at her mom.

"Yeah! I'm gonna become an awesome photographer! Or maybe even a reporter, so I can report everything cool Katsuki-kun does when he becomes a super awesome hero in the future!"

Mother cocked an eyebrow.

It'd always been like this. Although young Katsuki had nothing to do with the conversation whatsoever, L/n have always managed to drag him into the topic somehow.

It was as if she'd developed an obsession for the boy, but then again, that word seemed to be a little too strong.

The front door opened and closed, followed by an exhausted groan - dad was home. Mother glanced over her shoulder, internally groaning. She wasn't done with dinner yet.

But L/n kept on ranting.

Eventually, her 33-year old dad reached the kitchen, and was leaning on the door frame with an expression that Mother could only recognise as tired-out-of-his-mind. She strained a smile.

Little L/n was so absorbed in what she was saying that she didn't even notice her dad had came home until -

"I saw a pretty butterfly outside," drawled her dad.