"I need my sister for this, and I'm sure you would love the idea of you and Gabe making out in the caves, you guys do it everywhere else." Kinsey joked, but I was still unconvinced.

"Kinsey, I don't think I can do this."

"I'll be there the whole time, and if I give you a reason that would lead otherwise, I'll never ask anything of you again. You can trust me." She pleaded, and I fell for it.

"It's only for an hour tops, right?" Kinsey dove for a hug.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you. You will not regret this." Boy, was she wrong.

.......................................

Once everyone arrived at our house, we started to head down to the caves. I must have looked pretty terrified because Gabe grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I looked at him, and for the first time since we've been together, I could really tell I was falling for him. He comforts me, and takes care of me. He makes my heart feel full and I could feel myself growing with him. I wasn't looking for Gabe when he appeared in my life, yet he arrived at exactly the right time.

We finally found the entrance, and my chest immediately became tight. I looked to Gabe, who wrapped an arm around my waist and warmed me up. We started to set stuff up when Kinsey suggested we go deeper. I repelled the idea.

"Guys, maybe I should just stay up here and keep watch. Make sure no one comes to disturb the scene." I announced while my voice quivered. Kinsey just grabbed my hand and whispered to me.

"Remember what I said? I'll be right here." I turned to Gabe hoping he would defend me, but to my surprise he did no such thing. We continued through the cave.

"These shots better be worth it." I mumbled while holding Gabe's hand. He rubbed my thumb and kissed my forehead while I contemplated walking back up to the entrance.

We were now deep in the cave when Kinsey decided we were far enough. I let everyone else handle the equipment while I sat on a rock. I put my head between my legs and counted my breathing. "The things you do for family, am I right?" Gabe joked while seating himself beside me. I sent him a glare that said don't push it and then continued to breathe in an Ill-mannered expression.

I was still looking at the ground when I heard Zadie speak up. "Guys, what going on here?" I looked up and there was water starting to flood the caves. Are you fucking kidding me?

"No no no no no, this isn't happening. This isn't real. You're in your room, no- you're at the beach in California, you are fine." I whispered to myself while everyone looked at me, startled. Scot stated the tide must be coming in, and that it was time to get out. Gabe confronted me.

"Len, you go first, I don't want you stuck down here, alright? I'll go get Kinsey, you just go, Scot will help you." Scot nodded, but I didn't care. Once I noticed that Kinsey wasn't with the rest of us and that Gabe was going to find her, I knew I could leave two of the most important people to me.

"No, I'm coming with, if I get out and you don't, I don't think I could bear it."

Gabe shot Scot a look, but he knew he couldn't convince me otherwise. We called for Kinsey and once we spotted her, we also noticed what she was looking for: the black door. Gabe fought with her for a minute while I struggled to breathe. I thought I was going to pass out when my stomach started to glow, like actually glow. Now was not the time for weird shit to be happening. I could feel air now filling my lungs, but Kinsey and Gabe didn't seem to notice.
Kinsey swam out first, followed by me, and then Gabe. We reached the top, and the first thing I saw was the Savini's relieved but distraught faces.

I couldn't hear what they were yelling about. The first thing I heard was Kinsey saying something about not caring about Scot's movie. It suddenly clicked; Kinsey didn't give a shit what happened to us down there, she just wanted to find the door, that damn door.

All of the Savinis started to leave besides Gabe when Kinsey looked at me. "You know I never meant for this to happen, right?" I wanted to be the sweet sister I was and agree with her, but I couldn't. I was angry. For the first time since I could remember I was blinded by anger.

"You told me you would protect me. You told me that I was safe, that I could trust you. I don't feel safe, and I sure as hell don't feel like I can trust you. What would you have done if we were stuck down there? You knew I didn't want to go. I said I could stay up at the top or not go at all, so why did you need me here? We're you trying to impress me or some stupid shit like that? Because I was not impressed, I was actually scared for my life. Did you even think about our family? What do you think Tyler and Bode would do with not one, but two dead sisters? I can't believe you."

Kinsey looked startled, but I didn't care. She deserved it. She could have killed us, all of us. "Don't you think you're being too harsh Len? I agree with you, but we're all still alive." Chimed in Gabe, trying to play mediator.

I just looked at him in disbelief. Before Kinsey could speak for herself, I left in a hurry back to the house. This would take some time to heal.

...............................,,,,,

I know this chapter was a little boring, but it mainly was there to fill in a few gaps and get you a timeline of where we are in the story. I promise the next chapter will be much more exciting, but for now thanks to everyone reading this. When I finished the show, I was looking for a piece of work to read, but when I couldn't find what I was looking for, I decided to make it, and I thought maybe I should share it, so thanks again!