'𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚁

'𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄'

'𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄'

They are and forever will be a person that no one would ever forget.  Nobody ever expected that she was the cause for all the disappearance and random bodily remains scattered around the county. She is the sweetest girl from that area anyone had ever met and would be the last person anyone would suspect to ever harm a file; however, she was a sneaky gal, and though they had always downplayed her odd activities as being different, she was smart and knew how to hid her mental derangement.

She was well-loved and could get away with that. Anytime she would go a little too far, the law would let her off. She was charming, always finding her way out of potentially damaging situations. Oh, if only they knew the number of lives and mental stabilities they cost when they let her loose; how many parents they cased dispare to due to their blindness and ignorance. Oh if only they knew.

Only they knew that professionals would never be able to describe what it was that had gone through that woman's brain. If only they knew her story; the story—no—it was time for everyone to hear the real story. The stories would be told and no one would be able to stop it this time.

Here's their testimony; the testimonies of they police, her family, and the court refused to listen to. Here's their memories; the memories that they will never forget. Here are their truths; those truths that people till this day still choose to discredit.

Here's her story; the story that without a doubt is true, because one thing about her was that she was never one to lie or to sneak, nor was she the one to hide what she did. She would tell her reasoning and her recollection of each event; all the butcherings, slaughterings, liquidations, parricide, and failed attempts would be surfaced detail for detail, everything within her memory.

We introduce to you the truth, the unspoke, and silence. There is always more than behind what's show...