Chapter 14

" The name is Hanma" he said as you completely stopped thinking.

'Fuck' was all you could think as you knew that name too well. Shuji Hanma was affiliated with Bonten but still was a part in another organisation that was working alongside Bonten.

In this moment you were practically overthinking thinking everything but not showing your shocked state to him.
' I can just play along, o well i might die but at this point it must be destiny'

" Oh what is an important figure like you here alone~" you smirked as you saw his brows perk up.

" You know me?" he said smirking back.

" Oh yes, i'm sure everyone knows who works with Bonten, am i wrong~" you said while looking at him innocently.

" Oh princess you are totally wrong, no one knows me unless they are part of some organisation or they are cops" he said while resting  his head on his palm as he looked at you , more like studying you.

" You are trying to find out on what side i am , aren't you hmm" you lazily smiled at him while sipping on your drink.

" Exuse me miss and sir , can i take your orders?" a waitress came interrupting the heavy tension.

" Hi, can i please have the spinach and ricotta ravioli?" you smiled gently at her as she smiled back and noted it.

" Sure miss, and for you sir?" the waitress

" I'll have the steak" he said dismissively.

" i'll bring it to you as soon as it is done , thank you for choosing us" she bowed and disappeared behind the counter.

" As i was saying, you are having a hard time aren't ya~" you mocked him, damn it always was so hard for you not to piss people off.

" I'll say that you are in an organisation" he said , looking confident at his answer.

" And how so?" you asked curiously.

" If you were a cop you would have been more confused and scared, you know"

" Wrong" you laughed at his reasoning.

" So you are a cop?" he said raising a brow.

" That is also wrong" you said never stopped smiling, not a smile of joy but of pure mockery.

" So what are you ?" he asked getting frustrated at your vagueness.

You ushered him closer by waving at him to come near you as your mouth ghosted over his ear

" Shh it's a secret" you whispered as you sat back onto your chair.

He sat back onto his chair as well as he just looked at you with an unreadable expression, but soon his signature smirk was again plastered onto his face .

" Are you not scared anyways, i can do anything to you" he said , he was threatening you.

' Oh this bitch did not just threaten me.'

" I mean , same goes for me" you reflected his statement back at his face showing no fear to the man sitting across you.

" I like you, you're different" he said after a few minutes.

" Oh that's what all men say" you rolled your eyes at the statement , of course he would say shit like that.

" But princess you are, no one has talked back to me  or shown no fear like you did " he stated as he looked at his watch.

" Oh , you should hear this more often then " you deadpanned as the waitress walked back with your food as you started happily eating your favorite meal from that restaurant.